Menu

I've lost 20 pounds.

:cheers2:

Good for you! That is real dedication. Keep up the hard work.

Do you have rewards for yourself when you reach certain little goals? Maybe a pedicure or facial at a certain weight, or a massage? You should treat yourself to something special and fun. With that much working out, you may want the massage.:001_smile:

:cheers2:

Good for you! That is real dedication. Keep up the hard work.

Do you have rewards for yourself when you reach certain little goals? Maybe a pedicure or facial at a certain weight, or a massage? You should treat yourself to something special and fun. With that much working out, you may want the massage.:001_smile:

Hadn't really thought about it! I could *never* get a massage - strangers touching me might send me through the roof.:tongue_smilie: A pedicure might be good.:D

11 more pounds to my first goal, so I have a couple of weeks to think about my reward.

Hadn't really thought about it! I could *never* get a massage - strangers touching me might send me through the roof.:tongue_smilie: A pedicure might be good.:D

11 more pounds to my first goal, so I have a couple of weeks to think about my reward.

I used to think that way. I don't like being touched by strangers, but I've been sore lately from running, and I'm starting to think that a deep tissue massage might be nice (at least nice later after it was over).

My dd had a pedicure for her birthday in the spring. It was one with the works. She really enjoyed it. I may treat myself to one next spring.

Whatever you pick, enjoy yourself!