Menu

Reading signs

When my son was 4 if he had said that I would have thought he really meant it,because of some other things he said at that age.

Does your son really think that, like some 4 year old's might, or does he just have a funny sense of humor ? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure he really meant it. He was staring intently and said it in a very serious, "I know what I'm talking about" tone. We were at the library and I was in a hurry to get to the science program, so we didn't talk about it. The next time we're in public, though.... I don't want him thinking he can't pee in there!

You've all seen the big 'no parking' signs with a capital P and a circle with a line through it, right?

When we moved here last year we're at a stop light and ds says, "You can't pee on the street here Mommy!" I was terribly confused but agreed - "No, you can't pee on the street here." He says, "Look, the sign says so! NO P!"

We still laugh about this a year later!

You've all seen the big 'no parking' signs with a capital P and a circle with a line through it, right?

When we moved here last year we're at a stop light and ds says, "You can't pee on the street here Mommy!" I was terribly confused but agreed - "No, you can't pee on the street here." He says, "Look, the sign says so! NO P!"

We still laugh about this a year later!

:lol::lol:Hysterical!

http://www.hughesguides.com/demo/images/busseatbelt.gif

My then-4yodd thought this sign meant "You can't pee on the side of the road here."

(We taught the girls to go squat outside, and on a few occasions, we had to pull over and let them go on the side of a road.):001_smile:

Who knew there were so many public signs regulating body functions.:tongue_smilie: