Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty lined paper? Any ideas where to find it?

Charmin makes some with lovely designs! Just stay away from the pink ones. ;) And the best part is that you can find it at any Walmart or grocery store! :thumbup: :hurray:

Shouldn't homeschool conventions be about homeschooling?

Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you. . .

Funsucker!

I have never heard that word before! I am going to use as much as possible today.

Tina, you're very good at this game!

:lol:

Tina and SpyCar you were on a roll last night!!! :lol:

Honestly, the reason I started this thread is because I needed some place to put these answers other than in the actual threads. :001_huh: The OPs were not amused in the slightest. :lol:

Thank you to all for making this so much fun!!!!! Talk about collective humor! :D

I have never heard that word before! I am going to use as much as possible today.

Tina, you're very good at this game!

Thank you!

I feel like I've finally found my place in the world :lol: And my Dad said no one would ever appreciate my attitude :lol:

I think I got that word from the movie Freaky Friday. Which was promplty banned after my girls subsequently picked up the phrase "You're ruining my life!". :glare:

Tina and SpyCar you were on a roll last night!!! :lol:

Honestly' date=' the reason I started this thread is because I needed some place to put these answers other than in the actual threads. :001_huh: The OPs were not amused in the slightest. :lol:

[/quote']

:iagree: great outlet!!

I've been having so much fun reading and posting here that it almost feels wrong. . .almost ;)

something has to be on the chopping block

Not another circumcision thread.

Hmmm, curious thread choice. . .I recently came across a picture of one Russell Crowe that had found its way to the chopping block. Bad Spy Car Bad! :lol:

Well, if they're anything like Grape Nuts, I'll pass!!! :)

Eeewww! Grape Nuts :ack2:

Can you talk to me about fish oil?

Sure! First off, it's disgusting. Anyone you talk to will faint from the rankness of your breath and don't think to take breath mints, that will only make it worse! It will ooze out of your pores and people may suspect you have leprosy. It tastes like regurgitated penguin barf and you get the added benefit of burping it up and enjoying that special flavor again and again all throughout the day. In other words, it's the gift that just keeps on giving. Did you want to know anything else?? Oh, PS, they say it's really good for you. I'm highly suspect of that however. :glare: