Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for fun supplements for medieval studies.

Oh! Oh! I have a good one for you! When dd and I were doing medieval studies we made our own torches, battle axes and maces and then pillaged the neighborhood. It was so much fun and we got LOTS of new stuff too. We were able to FINALLY get an X-box! :thumbup: :hurray:

Science through Living Books

Honestly, Science with regular books is much much easier to learn. Living books are always moving around, or talking or God forbid they get gassy after taco night. :eek: It's really hard to learn that way. It's just too distracting. Just my 2 cents.

Any adults here with permanent damage from lazy eye?

Nah, my eyes were TOO lazy to do any permanent harm. They just taunted and teased me mostly. They never really got violent or anything. Although they did go on strike once for two weeks! That sucked believe me! :glare:

About to sign up for CC chem, physics, math - Intro or general? Backup or not?...

Sure - go ahead. You might as well get it over with. The way the parking spaces are set up at the CC you'll have to back up either before you register or after, on your way out.

BTW, I know people ask for a lot of advice here, but I think you may want to wing it on some things. Have confidence!!! :)

Heart of Dakota

Are the stars at night big and bright?

Spring Cleaning - Before & After

Before it's winter; after, it's summer.

Speeding up a 16yo student?

I wouldn't. Insurance rates for that age group are already high.

What do I do with her?

Well, locking her in the basement would be illegal....

How do you choose a church?

Eeeny, meeny, miney, mo....

What are your wardrobe staples?

No staples, I've gone elastic these days.

My neighbor strikes again.

Call the Bronx Zoo, they were wondering where that snake went.

Dukan Diet

Nope, Dunkin Donut Diet. Close though.

I did it. I bought RSO.

Oops! I jotted that down wrong and got TP instead.

Arghhhhhhhhh!&%*$$

And how does that make you feel? . . .Uh, huh. Yes, I see.

A Public School Teacher Confronted Me

Ugh! I'm so sorry! They can be so aggressive against home schoolers sometimes. I once had one come after me with nunchucks when she found out I was a home schooler! :eek: And they wonder why we don't want to send our kids to school for socialization! :glare: :svengo:

Ugh! I'm so sorry! They can be so aggressive against home schoolers sometimes. I once had one come after me with nunchucks when she found out I was a home schooler! :eek: And they wonder why we don't want to send our kids to school for socialization! :glare: :svengo:

:smilielol5:

:lol:

Slug-resistant vegetables?

Veggies take time to grow. A couple of months at the minimum although I agree that some do grow more sluggishly than others. If you want something that will grow really fast I suggest you plant lima beans! They will give you lots of action. :) HTH. :)