Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vodka for body odor? has anyone heard of such a thing?

I have. It's an old Russian cure for body odor. The idea is, you drink the vodka until you can't smell the B.O. anymore. Apparently it works because a lot of Russians swear by it! :thumbup:

vodka for body odor? has anyone heard of such a thing?

I have. It's an old Russian cure for body odor. The idea is, you drink the vodka until you can't smell the B.O. anymore. Apparently it works because a lot of Russians swear by it! :thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone have experience with Words Their Way?

Oh yes! My dh always speaks words his way. Sometimes it's cute because English is his second language and he confuses "mouth" and "mouse" and will ask me if he has something on his mouse. Other times though, when he has a few choice words to share with me, I don't particularly like his way. :glare:

OK, why does the school room get so messy?

Look closely, you'll see some little people roaming about you...

when you leave the room or turn your back, they are laughing and snickering wildy...tossing papers about, relocating your teacher's manuals, breaking pencil leads, rubbing glue on your seat, "misplacing" the schedule, scribbling fiercly on the walls, falling sideways off their chairs, hiding their books, "accidently" bumping into one another, and so on...

messy school room?

mystery solved :D