Menu

S/O of a S/O of a S/O of a mixed swim thread..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I can't really say that I do. But I might sometimes, depending on the circumstances. Do you think it would be ok to go back and forth, and also to have it with pepper?

Another though is that sometimes it may work and sometimes it may not. You just have to weigh your options. The price of tea in China may be $5.00 per pound, but bubblegum is not all that healthy.

I'm just saying...........

ETA: ETA

That poor horse isn't dead. He's just wondering why he can't drink out of the same pond as the female horses. :lol:

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I'm glad he's not dead because I refuse to beat dead horses so I change the subject.

What is your favorite color? I *love* toast with peanut butter.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I'm glad he's not dead because I refuse to beat dead horses so I change the subject.

What is your favorite color? I *love* toast with peanut butter.

My favorite color is indigo and I love a good hamburger. I also need to go shopping for some pants want to come?

ETA: I'm fallin' out of my chair :):smilielol5:

blue, gray, green

the colors of the sea

where I swim

wait, I didn't say that..... no, nothing about swimming here

anyway, isn't mixed swimming where you do front crawl for a while until you remember that you're terrible at it & can't get the breathing right & you splutter & switch to breast stroke & then you run out of breath altogether & do the old lady face out of water breast stroke & finally roll onto your back & pretend that you just want to look at the sky? Mixing your strokes = mixed swim?

I detest peanut butter.

blue, gray, green

the colors of the sea

where I swim

wait, I didn't say that..... no, nothing about swimming here

anyway, isn't mixed swimming where you do front crawl for a while until you remember that you're terrible at it & can't get the breathing right & you splutter & switch to breast stroke & then you run out of breath altogether & do the old lady face out of water breast stroke & finally roll onto your back & pretend that you just want to look at the sky? Mixing your strokes = mixed swim?

I detest peanut butter.

do you REALLY detest peanut butter? REALLY?

I want a koi pond but fear my cats will kill the fish.

It's hot here today.

Roller coasters are SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hornblower, how many petals on a daisy?

Me too. I eat almond butter and jam or tahini and jam sandwiches. Much better. 'Course, my ds's all LOVE PBJ, so what can you do... :tongue_smilie:

what can you do? Well, I'd not recommend you do what's in the OP. A better idea would be to stir it a little longer so it doesn't clump.

I never understood why people tipped sleeping cows. It seems cruel to me, and I'd rather be blowing bubbles with cotton candy flavored bubble gum.

Gotta go now. My dog is sleeping on the couch next to me.

:tongue_smilie:

well I'd LOVE to join you! Lunch first? Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? I like my doves.

Lunch? Why absolutely! As long as there are hamburgers and peanut butter available. Just not together. Or on the same plate.

Well I live in the mountains but I love the beach, so beach it is. Doves are very nice, I like sparrows.

Yogurt is good.

I do love to play Skip-Bo.

Have you ever kissed a fish?

I've never been Greenland and I've never been to Denver, and

I've never buried treasure in St. Louis or St. Paul, and I've never been

to Moscow and I've never been to Tampa, and I've never been to Boston in

the fall.

I never hoist the mainstay and I never swab the poop deck, and I never veer to starboard 'cuz I never sail at all, and I've never walked the gang plank and I've never owned a parrot, and I've never been to Boston in the fall.

I've never plucked a rooster and I'm not too good at

ping-pong, and I've never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall,

and I've never kissed a chipmunk and I've never gotten head lice, and

I've never been to Boston in the fall!

I've never licked a spark plug and I've never sniffed a

stink bug, and I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball, and

I've never bathed in yogurt and I don't look good in leggings ...

My kids are the ones who hate peanut butter. I love it. So do my hips.

I'm sorry, I said I was going to go but I just HAD to respond to you, Jean, first. Do your hips also love celery? My butt is so sore from all this sitting trying to heal my sprained ankle/foot so I can walk for two days at Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg. I wonder, though, can one really teach an old dog new tricks? My baby dove is 2 weeks 2 days old today and I named him/her Skittles. I sure wish I could refinish my wood floors but not while I have a big dog.

Ok, I really am going to go now. I slept well last night so I think I'll have a glass of water. Oh, one more thing! Lemonade is SO GOOD with stevia in it!!! How often DO you replace your toothbrush?

I've never been Greenland and I've never been to Denver, and

I've never buried treasure in St. Louis or St. Paul, and I've never been

to Moscow and I've never been to Tampa, and I've never been to Boston in

the fall.

I never hoist the mainstay and I never swab the poop deck, and I never veer to starboard 'cuz I never sail at all, and I've never walked the gang plank and I've never owned a parrot, and I've never been to Boston in the fall.

I've never plucked a rooster and I'm not too good at

ping-pong, and I've never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall,

and I've never kissed a chipmunk and I've never gotten head lice, and

I've never been to Boston in the fall!

I've never licked a spark plug and I've never sniffed a

stink bug, and I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball, and

I've never bathed in yogurt and I don't look good in leggings ...

I keep saying I'm going to go. Everyone will think I'm a liar.

Would you, could you, in a house?

Would you, could you, with a mouse?

Would you, could you, here or there?

Would you, could you, anywhere?

Are green eggs green because they're moldy?

Have you ever chewed on cotton candy Hubba Bubba? It loses it's flavor fast. Know why? I hate it when goldfish are given away at fairs.

Lunch? Why absolutely! As long as there are hamburgers and peanut butter available. Just not together. Or on the same plate.

Well I live in the mountains but I love the beach, so beach it is. Doves are very nice, I like sparrows.

Yogurt is good.

I do love to play Skip-Bo.

I'm taking over this thread.

No, no peanut butter and hamburger together, but you know what? My toenails are this ugly martian green color (I painted them, I don't have fungus or gangrene) but I kind of like it. You can't see them anyway, I have to wear sneakers, which I don't like.

Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou!! I have to use the loo. Have you ever kissed a kangaroo?

I Love Lucy. Her shows are great.

I wonder what Wendilouwho would think of this thread?

My malamute x named Daisy has no petals at all.

I really REALLY detest peanut butter. Daisy likes it though.

We have a small pond this year & the fish have survived neighbourhood cats, coyotes, raccoons (& supposedly a bear but I'm not convinced that was bear scat)

Here's pix- NO, not of the scat - the little pond:

http://hmsindefatigable.blogspot.com/2010/06/hugo-gets-ready-for-g8-summit.html

playlist to get me off my butt: Ricky Martin, Marc Anthony, Marco Antonio Solis, Shakira

What was that awful kid's book about the fish & his little sparkly scales that he ended up giving away to fit in?

Denisemom of 4: Would you pierce your nose?

My malamute x named Daisy has no petals at all.

I really REALLY detest peanut butter. Daisy likes it though.

We have a small pond this year & the fish have survived neighbourhood cats, coyotes, raccoons (& supposedly a bear but I'm not convinced that was bear scat)

Here's pix- NO, not of the scat - the little pond:

http://hmsindefatigable.blogspot.com/2010/06/hugo-gets-ready-for-g8-summit.html

playlist to get me off my butt: Ricky Martin, Marc Anthony, Marco Antonio Solis, Shakira

What was that awful kid's book about the fish & his little sparkly scales that he ended up giving away to fit in?

Denisemom of 4: Would you pierce your nose?

I LOVE THAT POND!!!!! I've always wanted one under the bay window but dh says it could flood into the basement. Well, I can just remove that at the end of the season!

How would one handle a piercing and.............. oh, never mind.

Are unicorns real? Does anyone know? Because I swear I am looking forward to fall.

That horse isn't dead.

He's just resting.

And pining.

For the fjords.

He's not pining! He's passed on! This horse is no more!

He has ceased to be!

He's expired and gone to meet his maker!

He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-HORSE!!

He has ceased to be!

He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-HORSE!!

What horse? I don't see any horse!?!?!

He has ceased to be!

THIS IS AN EX-HORSE!!

Meet me in the cheese shop & I'll sing you the lumberjack song.

But first I have to waka waka with shakira.

This thread is the very reason I am SO glad the forum is back in working order. :lol:

~Paula (who has never swam with a horse, but did ride a horse on the beach in Costa Rica)

I've never ridden a horse on the beach, but I have swum with a horse! It was the most incredible experience in my life. Peanut butter was not involved. Nor did I kiss a fish.

What horse? I don't see any horse!?!?!

Here, my dear, here! (aka first page :D)

Meet me in the cheese shop & I'll sing you the lumberjack song.

But first I have to waka waka with shakira.

But I sleep all night and I work all day. . . .!

(Love me some Monty Python)

Oh you mean the ex-horse? ;) aka: I was joking. :D

Must. Have. More. Caffeine.

or peanut butter.

:D

Or caffeineated peanut butter. . . .. . now THERE'S an idea whose time has come.

Or should I say "who's time has come" in order to kill a kitten and annoy Mrs. Mungo. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

or peanut butter.

Or caffeineated peanut butter. . . .. . now THERE'S an idea whose time has come.

Or should I say "who's time has come" in order to kill a kitten and annoy Mrs. Mungo. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

:lol::lol::lol:

I love kittens....

or peanut butter.

:tongue_smilie: I know any number of annoying songs that will stick in your head for days. Just fair warning. :lol:

:tongue_smilie: I know any number of annoying songs that will stick in your head for days. Just fair warning. :lol:

Please please put me out of my misery. I can't stop singing "How Do I Live", and it happens to be the LeAnn Rhimes version. :tongue_smilie:

I love peanut butter, but the sky is cloudy today so I think I'll pick some petals off of a daisy. Do you think it's better to drink tea from China while I go swimming in my culottes, or was it the Professor in the Library with the kitchen knife?

What, what did I just say, and why did I say it? And why am I sitting on this bandwagon in this handbasket... where exactly are we headed?

or peanut butter.

now did you know the main staple of a unicorn's diet is caffeinated peanut butter? Did you swim with a horse or a unicorn?

And so these men of Indostan

Disputed loud and long,

Each in his opinion

Exceeding stiff and strong,

Though each was partly in the right,

And all were in the wrong!

Moral

So oft in theologic wars,

The disputants, I ween,

Rail on in utter ignorance

Of what each other mean,

And prate about an Elephant

Not one of them has seen!

I don't like yogurt,

I hate peanut butter,

I swim with boys,

'Cause they swim better

I love dogs and big ol' horses

to quadrupeds I have taken a shine

(though best taken in small doses)

don't believe me, I have nine

:D:D

I love peanut butter, but the sky is cloudy today so I think I'll pick some petals off of a daisy. Do you think it's better to drink tea from China while I go swimming in my culottes, or was it the Professor in the Library with the kitchen knife?

What, what did I just say, and why did I say it? And why am I sitting on this bandwagon in this handbasket... where exactly are we headed?

:lol::lol::lol: Colonel Mustard did it in Hotel California while sipping lemonade and chewing cotton candy flavored Hubba Bubba which had toast crumbs in it and pieces of peanut from the chunky peanut butter.

Who let the dogs out?

ETA we're heading to the beach to ride a unicorn after it eats caffeinated peanut butter on a scone. I like to eat scones with Crisco and watermelon on top.

Edited by Denisemomof4

Have I gone mad?? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

You're all mad here!!!!!!!

Seriously??? What's wrong with you? How rude!!! If I like lemonade, who the heck are you to judge me? Really, I used to think you were nice. Now I've changed my opinion. I do prefer chunky peanut butter but the family prefers smooth. Honestly, I don't know why I keep bringing up peanut butter. The family eats it all the time but I don't much. I *DO* like it though.

My horse has one eye.

My baby chicks are getting big.

Just DEAL WITH IT, NAKIA! What's gotten into you? Have you ever gone clam digging?

Seriously??? What's wrong with you? How rude!!! If I like lemonade, who the heck are you to judge me? Really, I used to think you were nice. Now I've changed my opinion. I do prefer chunky peanut butter but the family prefers smooth. Honestly, I don't know why I keep bringing up peanut butter. The family eats it all the time but I don't much. I *DO* like it though.

My horse has one eye.

My baby chicks are getting big.

Just DEAL WITH IT, NAKIA! What's gotten into you? Have you ever gone clam digging?

Chunky? Who you calling chunky? Wanna fight???

I love kittens. But I have never seen a one-eyed kitten. I just love kittens.

Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?