Menu

S/O of a S/O of a S/O of a mixed swim thread..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love peanut butter, but nutella is so much better.

I hate The Rainbow Fish!!

Nose piercing are cool, and I think Denise should definitely get one!

It took me 4 tries to spell definitely right. :glare:

Recently discovered Nutella and yes it is sooooo much better than Rainbow Fish!

I like Nemo though...He is a clown fish. I think. Talk about your mixed swimmers....did you ever get a close look at Dory?

Please please put me out of my misery. I can't stop singing "How Do I Live", and it happens to be the LeAnn Rhimes version. :tongue_smilie:

I don't care if I go crazy 123456, switch! Crazy go I if care don't I 654321, switch! Repeat

Crazy? I went crazy once, it was cold down there. The worms? They tickled, they drove me crazy! Crazy? I went crazy once . . .

Chunky? Who you calling chunky? Wanna fight???

I love kittens. But I have never seen a one-eyed kitten. I just love kittens.

Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?

you are SO mean. I thought you were my friend. How DARE you sell my diary to a publisher! I'm just so distraught right now.

And no, you can't have my first born so just STOP ASKING.

You really hurt my feelings when you told me I was stupid. Just go hug a kitten and leave me and my one eyed horse alone.

Please buy me a puppy. Please? Pretty please?

You're just AWFUL.

you are SO mean. I thought you were my friend. How DARE you sell my diary to a publisher! I'm just so distraught right now.

And no, you can't have my first born so just STOP ASKING.

You really hurt my feelings when you told me I was stupid. Just go hug a kitten and leave me and my one eyed horse alone.

Please buy me a puppy. Please? Pretty please?

You're just AWFUL.

This would be very funny if it didn't sound just like my middle daughter.

Recently discovered Nutella and yes it is sooooo much better than Rainbow Fish!

I like Nemo though...He is a clown fish. I think. Talk about your mixed swimmers....did you ever get a close look at Dory?

My daughter likes Dora. I've never taught her Spanish because I feel it's somehow wrong to teach my Chinese daughter how to speak Spanish before she's learned Chinese.

Poor Mrs. Mungo has gone crazy. We're in good company, aren't we?

How do I double quote?

Why is it my sayings that *I* make up become t-shirts and cards? It's happened twice now!

Should my horse have a corneal transplant? Do you like eggplant?

Anyone here wear cargo pants?

I never had ants in my pants but I *DID* have TICKS!!!! TONS OF THEM!!!!

Do you have bats in your bellfry Mrs Mungo? Junk in your trunk?

Can someone pass the bean dip, please?

My daughter likes Dora. I've never taught her Spanish because I feel it's somehow wrong to teach my Chinese daughter how to speak Spanish before she's learned Chinese.

Poor Mrs. Mungo has gone crazy. We're in good company, aren't we?

How do I double quote?

Why is it my sayings that *I* make up become t-shirts and cards? It's happened twice now!

Should my horse have a corneal transplant? Do you like eggplant?

Anyone here wear cargo pants?

I never had ants in my pants but I *DID* have TICKS!!!! TONS OF THEM!!!!

Do you have bats in your bellfry Mrs Mungo? Junk in your trunk?

Can someone pass the bean dip, please?

I think someone needs to pass the decaf. Just sayin'. :D

If you were a bean-

dip your toes in the sand-

wich might be good on a hot-

dog swimming in the pool-

table for four-

thought it was good-

bye bye Birdie

speaking of birdie, my 20 year old cockatiel laid an egg today. I want to incubate it and see what hatches out. 20 years old and laying eggs!!!! Do 100 year old women have babies?

Nobody told me yet. How do I double quote?

Why can't we just all get along? This is stressful!!!!

speaking of birdie, my 20 year old cockatiel laid an egg today. I want to incubate it and see what hatches out. 20 years old and laying eggs!!!! Do 100 year old women have babies?

Nobody told me yet. How do I double quote?

Why can't we just all get along? This is stressful!!!!

Click on the little icon next to the one that says 'Quote'.

You will have to rename your birdie Sarah.

I clicked the button and it turned red, then nothing. :confused:

You're almost there. Click that button & make it turn angry red (ME? You're going to QUOTE ME??) on all the posts you want to quote & then on the last post you want to quote push the regular "Quote" button. Or just hit REPLY.

Then you'll see all the quotes.

do you have a boy cockatiel?

I don't care if I go crazy 123456, switch! Crazy go I if care don't I 654321, switch! Repeat

Crazy? I went crazy once, it was cold down there. The worms? They tickled, they drove me crazy! Crazy? I went crazy once . . .

One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small

And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice

When she’s ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

Tell them a hookah smoking caterpillar has given you the call

Call Alice

When she was just small

When the men on the chess board

get up and tell you where to go

And you just had some kind of mushroom

And your mind is moving slow

Go ask Alice

I think she'll know

When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead

And the white knight is talking backwards

And the Red Queen's "Off with her head!"

Remember what the dormouse said

Feed your head

Feed your head

By Grace Slick of course. I have have had the feed your head refrain going round and round in my head for days now. Maybe I am trying to tell myself something. If only I could understand. :biggrinjester:

Click on the little icon next to the one that says 'Quote'.

You will have to rename your birdie Sarah.

thank you

You're almost there. Click that button & make it turn angry red (ME? You're going to QUOTE ME??) on all the posts you want to quote & then on the last post you want to quote push the regular "Quote" button. Or just hit REPLY.

Then you'll see all the quotes.

do you have a boy cockatiel?

and thank you. Yes, boy cockatiel in with the girl. All of a sudden he's picking on her. They've been together 9 years and all of a sudden he's picking on her! I fear it's because she's likely getting weaker because she's so old. She's half bald, has been for over a decade. I took her to Tufts and they couldn't figure what was wrong with her. She was one of the skinniest birds they had ever seen, but she gained weight when we put a male in with her! She's SO OLD now, and I was shocked to see an egg today! There was some blood on it. Poor old girl.

I'm keeping close watch on them. My house looks lovely right now. I had to take a dove out of one cage for picking on the couple raising their baby chick. Yes, they're pets. I'm going to put the baby dove in with the dove that was kicked out of the nest 2 years ago and was hand raised by me, but the hand raised dove is TERRIFIED of birds and only wants me. She's even terrified of the baby! I spend time trying to acquaint them daily.

In the barn I had to kick the bantam rooster out of it's cage to put the 7 chicks inside his spacious cage while the coop is being built. The rooster propped up on a stereo to look over the hens.

One of my large pigs died but two of my potbellies have befriended the large pig and they're with him all the time. Inseparable. If they're not in his pen, they're laying outside it.

Then there's the duck who camps outside the slider all day and night to watch us in the house. He follows me where ever I go outside like a dog.

Welcome to Friendly Farm!

One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small

And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice

When she’s ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

Tell them a hookah smoking caterpillar has given you the call

Call Alice

When she was just small

When the men on the chess board

get up and tell you where to go

And you just had some kind of mushroom

And your mind is moving slow

Go ask Alice

I think she'll know

When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead

And the white knight is talking backwards

And the Red Queen's "Off with her head!"

Remember what the dormouse said

Feed your head

Feed your head

By Grace Slick of course. I have have had the feed your head refrain going round and round in my head for days now. Maybe I am trying to tell myself something. If only I could understand. :biggrinjester:

really? Pigs CAN fly? Take a picture. I don't know if I believe you.

oh stop showing off.

She sells sea shells down by the seashore.

If the sea shells she sells aren't sea shells anymore, what are they? Peanut butter?

Hey! I am listening to the new Natalie Merchant CD that someone on this board MADE me buy, and it has all these cool poems set to music. So, I am quoting. :p

My son told a kid at the playground that "whiskey makes babies". :blink:

No more Luke Bryan music in this house. Although I did tell my husband that "sometimes whiskey can help" :tongue_smilie:

Kelly

So THIS is the response to give to those nitwits who ask me if all these kids are mine? I love it!

:lol::lol:

So THIS is the response to give to those nitwits who ask me if all these kids are mine? I love it!

:lol::lol:

In all seriousness, that's actually my response to the "you know what causes that, don't you?" (And I only have three!) "We're trying to figure it out, and so far we're pretty sure babies come from vodka. There's definitely a correlation there. [furrow my brow and look simultaneously thoughtful yet confused]

In all seriousness, that's actually my response to the "you know what causes that, don't you?" (And I only have three!) "We're trying to figure it out, and so far we're pretty sure babies come from vodka. There's definitely a correlation there. [furrow my brow and look simultaneously thoughtful yet confused]

well, it's finally raining here. That's the good news. The bad news is that I don't think it's going to rain enough.

I wonder if She is selling seashells by the seashore in the rain? Does she only do it in the nice weather? Who the heck IS she?

I'm going to have a good cup of tea now. Green tea. Do you know why? Because I have several colors that I love. I don't stick to one theme when decorating my house. We still have our air on today.

ETA: SproutmamaK, if vodka always produced such cute babies as yours, I'd have a bottle of vodka and then have another baby. I don't know who the father would be, though, because dh reversed his plumbing. Or blocked it off. Do your kids play with blocks? My little dove is 2 weeks 3 days old today. I may read a book today. An entire book so my old, nearly deaf dog can have company on the couch. She's always sleeping there. Do you know why? Because lollipops come in many different flavors.

Edited by Denisemomof4

I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on the rainstorm. My kids are getting swimsuits on (all of them are 2 piece!) My son can't find the dog's leash.

SHE is a person too important to be named. Kinda like the Queen.

Have you seen my vacuum?

Black tea is way better than green. Do you drink rooibos--and pronounce it?

I wonder if She is selling seashells by the seashore in the rain? Does she only do it in the nice weather? Who the heck IS she?

It is Sally! I learned it as Sally Sells Seashells by the Seashore. Did you know that is as hard to type as it is to say?

My kids are going to paint themselves blue today and pretend to be Celtic warriors. I'll post pictures sometime. I think they are going to look like smurfs.

I had a smurf party when I was 7.

what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I am happy as a clam. Do clams experience happiness?

A closed mouth catches no flies.

Waste not, want not.

And on a final note, sleeping people can't fall down. They can fall out of bed but they can't fall down.

My dog is still sleeping on the couch.

And on a final note, sleeping people can't fall down. They can fall out of bed but they can't fall down.

That is a total lie! I once fell asleep in church while I was standing up (midnight mass) and I fell down. I did not fall out of bed because I wasn't in bed. So there!

My cat who drooled on my book also drooled on my bed last night. He has a problem.

That is a total lie! I once fell asleep in church while I was standing up (midnight mass) and I fell down. I did not fall out of bed because I wasn't in bed. So there!

My cat who drooled on my book also drooled on my bed last night. He has a problem.

:lol::lol::lol: I *SOOOOO* would have given you away with my outrageous, LOUD laugh, had I seen that!!!

About that cat drool, clean it up. It smells.

I am not Catholic, but I almost fell out into the isle during a full mass funeral of my boss's mother....I was pregnant though....my co-workers saved me by shoving their bodies up next to mine....then they took me to Wendy's for a Frosty. Frosty are GREAT and will help you when you are pregnant.