Menu

I have a magic sock drawer.

I take out a pair of socks every day and never put anything into this drawer. It never runs out. It makes me feel loved and cared for.

I'll run several loads of wash and fold and put them all away, but I leave the dreaded socks in the bottom of the basket.

So, what small task does your spouse do just because you hate it so much?

Pegasus

My hubby is wonderful. He does the dishes, cooking, cat liter and garbage. He also frequently sweeps and mops and walks the dogs and he makes all of the phone calls in the family because I have a serious problem with the phone. He does most errands and shopping.

On the other hand, I handle all bugs, snakes and other creepy crawlies. I manage all bodily fluids incidents and medication management for everyone in the family including animals. I handle all middle of the night problems, laundry, and bathrooms. Finally, I handle all aspects of education.

To tell you the truth though, I think he does more than I do and I don't even think I show as much appreciation for that fact as I should especially since he has to deal with a houseful of girls. I guess I should work on that next time he is home. ;)

DH is a workaholic...so, I guess.....he brings home a paycheck....

Ooooh, ooooh I thought of one. Actually an important one...he takes care of our retirement funds. I don't care to research and manage that, so he does it all. :D

So, what small task does your spouse do just because you hate it so much?

My dh does the dishes that need to be washed by hand. My hands get so dry, esp in the wintertime, that they crack and bleed regularly -- washing dishes is agony to me. Bless dh! Life is so much easier when I'm not in pain.

Love these! :D

You know, I was thinking of this lately. I am very thankful my DH was open enough to allow me to begin homeschooling even when he thought it wasn't the best idea. (Now he thinks differently of course). :D

I am also thankful, that when I speak of the wish of adopting a daughter, he has said he would go for that idea, even though at first he was like :confused: :001_huh:. :D

Then we I mentioned fostering possibly to adopt, he agreed to that also. (Not sure we ever will, but he has made it a realistic option for our family.)

I do all the dishes, laundry, floors, pets, puke and mess. :D But I am still thankful.