Menu

Look at the view out of my front window today...

:glare: Yeah, it suppose to be May right? You know 1 month 8 days away from the first day of summer. :confused: My spring flowers still have yet to bud, or even get close to it.

Yesterday I was drying clothes outside on the line and last night I said "oh, I will just grab them in the morning". Yeah...now that they are all covered in snow!

Please tell me I am not the only one who is dealing with this very cold weather still. I just found out we are expected to get 6-10 inches!:thumbdown:

post-2743-13535083528423_thumb.jpg

post-2743-13535083528879_thumb.jpg

post-2743-13535083528423_thumb.jpg

post-2743-13535083528879_thumb.jpg

:glare: Yeah, it suppose to be May right? You know 1 month 8 days away from the first day of summer. :confused: My spring flowers still have yet to bud, or even get close to it.

Yesterday I was drying clothes outside on the line and last night I said "oh, I will just grab them in the morning". Yeah...now that they are all covered in snow!

Please tell me I am not the only one who is dealing with this very cold weather still. I just found out we are expected to get 6-10 inches!:thumbdown:

It's been a longer winter than usual even here in (usually) sunny CA.

Thunderstorms and cold (we call F60 cold) temps.

I am trying to enjoy it now before we are up in the 100s.

I'm finding out that people weren't kidding here in KS when they said not to put away our winter clothes until June. Now, it isn't snowing, but it's been downright cold.

Meanwhile, my friends in TX have been meeting at the swimming pool. :confused:

Guest Virginia Dawn

It has been cooler than usual here in Virginia, with little spurts of heat. We turned off our heat at the end of March, as usual, and some nights it has been back down in the 40's. I'm sick of it.

Usually, by now, we have the AC running 24/7. I had to open my windows this morning to warm up the house.

It has been cooler than usual here in Virginia, with little spurts of heat. We turned off our heat at the end of March, as usual, and some nights it has been back down in the 40's. I'm sick of it.

Usually, by now, we have the AC running 24/7. I had to open my windows this morning to warm up the house.

Same here!

We've had unseasonably cool weather here too. I'm not complaining though. Unseasonably cool means that I've avoided turning on the air so far this year. It's supposed to be 80 today. Usually we're warmer than that. We can blame it on the gale force winds we've been having. Ugh. We have windy springs but this is ridiculous! I hope your snow melts quickly, OP.

My subtropical climate for your snow! It's upper 80s here today (SW Florida). My A/C has been on for the past two weeks. Plus, my boys have never seen snow. They told the teacher at the science center that the 'tundra is where they're going to live when they grow up.' LOL

Your pain is my neverending dream scenario. Hope you soon have what you prefer ! :)

O-6

(who loathes hot weather)

:lol: I loathe hot weather, too, but I am sick to death of sideways blowing rain and sideways blowing wind. Give me unending autumn and that would be my heaven on earth.