Menu

Weekly Report: November 16-20

Mom_Abear

We're up too, I'm going to be hopping the next few days. Today is my dd's 8th birthday. So tomorrow I have to bake cupcakes for her party on sat, all the kids have a thanksgiving party at the gym tomorrow night, then her party with friends at the gym sat, followed with having to pack for vacation and fitting in extra gym classes early next week for the ones we will miss while on vacation.

I thought I better post it tonight or I might forget.

Link is in signature.

Well- what an week Im having. * insert frustrated icon here*

I have lost my blog, due to a computer glitch, and so am in the process of re adding all 18 months worth of entries.

I think I have added about 5 or 6 now- all new ones- but not schooling ones, as we have had visitors and took a short break to Bahrain too.

So, feel free to pop on over and see how much I have added ( Im going as fast as I can...lol)

Look forward to being fully up and running in next few days/weeks (sigh)

Our week 15 is up. We had 3 sick boys here for most of the week, so we pretty much just sat on the couch and read together. I love homeschooling!

I'm looking forward to a week off though. I'm trying to get all the baby stuff together as I'm due in just 6 weeks and so far every baby has come early. My 8yo and 4yo also both have birthdays in the next two weeks so it will be busy around here!