Menu

BTW, best TV show ever...Top Gear from the BBC.

Rent it from Netflix. Unfortunately, they only have season 10 available. Watch it for yourself, then purchase it for the men in your life.

I am an avowed Anglophile but sometimes they do odd things. I don't know why they have released season 10 but neglected to do so for Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Strange, no?

I am NOT a car person - but I LOVE Top Gear. It's HILARIOUS. I have a secret crush on Richard. He's got such white teeth. (That's a TG joke for those who think I'm strange). My husband's ring tone is the TG theme song. LOL.

I want a Bugatti Veyron. And to think 2 years ago I wouldn't have know what that was... LOL!!!

Oh we LOVE Top Gear here too! Unfortunately Richard is too short for me.:tongue_smilie:

Did you see the episode where they bought a camper (they call it a "caravan" I think) and hilarity ensued? OMG I was rolling!:lol:

I also love it when they play soccer or hockey with cars. Absolutely classic!

Did you see the episode where they bought a camper (they call it a "caravan" I think) and hilarity ensued? OMG I was rolling!:lol:

I also love it when they play soccer or hockey with cars. Absolutely classic!

These were some of our favorites as well!!

We love this show! They do have partial episodes online...love the RV one! And, they should be coming out with Seasons 11 & 12 on DVD in a couple of months. Here's an online place to watch some of them... http://www.casttv.com/shows/top-gear

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Yes our family is completely hooked too. I cannot believe those episodes are available to watch, we are in mourning every time we're between seasons and can only watch reruns.

I really never thought I would be discussing Top Gear on the Hive!!!

OOOHHH!! We LOVE Top Gear too!

Our dream cross-over television show would be having the Mythbusters and Top Gear guys do a show together!!

And for Kim, Top Gear is a BBC show about cars. It has no plot, nothing about it that should appeal to us homeschool moms except that it is bloody funny!

I like BBC shows. My dh has streamed a few different BBC shows from Netlfix. He watches them while he runs on the treadmill in the winter. Overall we are a family who enjoys British humor. We'll have to check it out.

Guest Alte Veste Academy
Rent it from Netflix. Unfortunately, they only have season 10 available. Watch it for yourself, then purchase it for the men in your life.

I am an avowed Anglophile but sometimes they do odd things. I don't know why they have released season 10 but neglected to do so for Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Strange, no?

Thanks for this. DH is a car nut and it would be good to have something car-related but still fun for us to watch together. Also, when I went to add it to my Netflix, all seasons except 6 and 7 came up with a save option so I guess they're releasing them all.

my boys & dh LOVE it. I agree it is funny, but I'd much rather watch something else. But then again I don't go for slapstick comedy that has the men in my house rolling on the floor.

Audrey,

the Stig was unmasked in the series just shown in NZ. Want to know who the Stig really is?

:iagree: And I never thought I'd be willingly watching a car show.

Another TG fan here. And I really don't like car shows, Nascar (guess where dh is this weekend?), etc.

One of my favorite episodes was when they were in Vietnam. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

my boys & dh LOVE it. I agree it is funny, but I'd much rather watch something else. But then again I don't go for slapstick comedy that has the men in my house rolling on the floor.

Audrey,

the Stig was unmasked in the series just shown in NZ. Want to know who the Stig really is?

OOh! I know who it is, too! And, I will just say that he doesn't hurt your eyes and it makes sense.