Menu

Free downloadable Singapore Workbooks

Kathleen in VA

This has, no doubt, been shared before, but I searched this board and didn't find anything so thought I'd offer it up again just in case it would be helpful. This website offers free downloads of enrichment workbooks for Singapore math, science and English. It is a forum so you have to register - a little tedious - but, ime, worth the trouble. After you register, click on "Library" at the top of the page and then click on "Category Tree." You will then see an organized list of all the downloads available.

http://1800-teacher.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=56

Are these workbooks, specifically the 2008 Pri 1 Mathematics SA2, what you get when you buy the Singapore Math workbooks? I ask because I have considered adding Singapore Math alongside the MEP we are already using. It would be great to be able to print out some pages of this workbook to try the program out before I go ahead and buy. But if these aren't the same thing then I won't bother.

Thanks!

Are these workbooks, specifically the 2008 Pri 1 Mathematics SA2, what you get when you buy the Singapore Math workbooks? I ask because I have considered adding Singapore Math alongside the MEP we are already using. It would be great to be able to print out some pages of this workbook to try the program out before I go ahead and buy. But if these aren't the same thing then I won't bother.

Thanks!

I really couldn't say - I'm not that familiar with Singapore. I just proofread a newsletter that listed this as a resource so thought I'd share.

I downloaded some (thanks, Kathleen:)), and these are NOT the Singapore workbooks or textbooks that many here use (myself included). They are nice downloads that you can print off that will correspond with the material presented in the Singapore books. I wouldn't use these downloads as my math program; just as a little something extra to add to whatever you may have already.

I downloaded some (thanks, Kathleen:)), and these are NOT the Singapore workbooks or textbooks that many here use (myself included). They are nice downloads that you can print off that will correspond with the material presented in the Singapore books. I wouldn't use these downloads as my math program; just as a little something extra to add to whatever you may have already.

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to know.

To find worksheets for a specific grade click on "library" in the bar under the banner ad at the top of the page. On the next page click on "workbooks" on the right hand side. This will bring up a page with a list of grades. Click on he subject under the grade you want.