Menu

Sad, sad news.....

dh just called - I could tell by his voice something was wrong -- an associate of his and the associate's wife were killed in a car crash here in northern virginia on Saturday evening. The couple has four girls - three of them were in the vehicle and are fine. The fourth was at a sleepover at a friend's house. Their youngest is 18 months old.

They were on their way home with take-out Italian - which is pretty much a way of life around here -- so tragic.

So very very sad. Prayers please for these four little girls and the two families! The girls are 13, 9, 3, and 18 months.

Numb - just numb.

Edited by MariannNOVA

dh just called - I could tell by his voice something was wrong -- an associate of his and the associate's wife were killed in a car crash here in northern virginia on Saturday evening. The couple has four girls - three of them were in the vehicle and are fine. The fourth was at a sleepover at a friend's house. Their youngest is 18 months old - I remember when they announced they were pg with her, they called it their OOPS! moment.

They were on their way home with take-out Italian - which is pretty much a way of life around here -- so tragic.

So very very sad. Prayers please for these four little girls and the two families! The girls are 13, 9, 3, and 18 months.

Numb - just numb.

:( So sad. Puts troubles in perspective doesn't it.

It is a heartbreak. I read this and prayed for the girls. It is something you can't just forget. They are in my prayers forever. I can't imagine. I'm so sad for the family. My prayer is the girls are surrounded by love and comfort and protection. I pray for those who will care for those girls. I pray they stay together. I'm so sad and so thankful for my family as I put them to bed tonight.

praying for girls, and those around them...makes me numb thinking how my kids would deal with such a tragedy. so so sad.

I know. This is how I feel too. I only have one child, but I can't imagine how he would cope with losing just me, much less his dad at the same time. :(