Menu

Quick Katya Update - We leave for Ukraine on THURSDAY!!!

Okay, I am SO excited, but also missing my kids dreadfully. I will be gone for 4-5 WEEKS!!! Two of those weeks, I'll be in Ukraine and my husband will be here. :( :( :( Tonight I have put together a photo album to take to Katya's grandmother, Tamara, of our trip in August. I have one more album to put together for the government officials and will do that tomorrow night. Tomorrow during the day, we will be house cleaning and packing suitcases for everyone. I'll be posting on my blog, as I am able, if you want to follow our adventures there. Thanks!

Okay, I am SO excited, but also missing my kids dreadfully. I will be gone for 4-5 WEEKS!!! Two of those weeks, I'll be in Ukraine and my husband will be here. :( :( :( Tonight I have put together a photo album to take to Katya's grandmother, Tamara, of our trip in August. I have one more album to put together for the government officials and will do that tomorrow night. Tomorrow during the day, we will be house cleaning and packing suitcases for everyone. I'll be posting on my blog, as I am able, if you want to follow our adventures there. Thanks!

WooHoo! I just checked your blog to see if anything new was up.:001_smile:

Mandy

Woo-hoo! History is wrapped up and passed to another mom who will teach our kiddoes while I'm gone. All the flight information, schedules, phone numbers, extra keys, etc., are printed and ready to go to the families who are caring for our kiddoes. Tomorrow I've got to buy some Clinique make-up for our faciliator and a pair of New Balance shoes for her husband, mail a package to my step-father who is turning 70 and pick up a prescription of Tamiflu - just in case. It's really happening! Thanks for all your prayers!