Menu

What was my dad doing 40 yrs. ago today?

I have very vague memories of seeing it on TV. I was 2.5 and I remember sitting on the itchy carpet in the living room watching the TV. I remember my dad being very excited about it and telling me what it was, and I also remember not having the first clue what he was talking about! LOL

I have very vague memories of seeing it on TV. I was 2.5 and I remember sitting on the itchy carpet in the living room watching the TV. I remember my dad being very excited about it and telling me what it was, and I also remember not having the first clue what he was talking about! LOL

Wow! We have twin memories (except for the itchy carpet part; ours wasn't) -- and are the same age too!

I was four- I remember thinking how weird it was that my entire family was in front of the tv at the same time- there were 6 kids at the time. four of them older teens, and having them all home was something! My baby sis was born July 12th, so she has no memory of it either, but yes, my Dad made sure she was with us ,lol, so she could say the same thing!