Menu

I don't exactly know what you're talking about, but if it's the gender of the forum members, I would say he just threw in any numbers. :)

I don't see where I could choose my gender, and there are 10,495 members of this board...

I don't exactly know what you're talking about, but if it's the gender of the forum members, I would say he just threw in any numbers. :)

I don't see where I could choose my gender, and there are 10,495 members of this board...

Satori is correct. The current membership is 10,495.

I did an estimated guess of the men I could think of (and very likely undercounted). I currently think of 8 active men with their own screen name off the top of my head, plus a few who've posted using their wife's account.

There is no "search function" for this best I know.

What are you thinking?

Bill

Satori is correct. The current membership is 10,495.

I did an estimated guess of the men I could think of (and very likely undercounted). I currently think of 8 active men with their own screen name off the top of my head, plus a few who've posted using their wife's account.

There is no "search function" for this best I know.

What are you thinking?

Bill

When you posted that I could only think of seven myself but then another person posted today that I know is also male so that would make 8 and I am sure that I have probably not accounted for all of you. Being the OCD person that I am, I wanted to verify my count and see if I was missing anyone and then I realized I couldn't find any way to do that. That made me wonder where you got your number from. I was wondering if you knew of some search function I couldn't find. :tongue_smilie:

When you posted that I could only think of seven myself but then another person posted today that I know is also male so that would make 8 and I am sure that I have probably not accounted for all of you. Being the OCD person that I am, I wanted to verify my count and see if I was missing anyone and then I realized I couldn't find any way to do that. That made me wonder where you got your number from. I was wondering if you knew of some search function I couldn't find. :tongue_smilie:

Nope. Here's my count so you can cross compare:

Plaid Dad

clwcain

Ray

pqr

KingM

Kidshappendad

Dangerdad

Reg

Spy Car

Which is 9, not 8, so maybe I should stay out of math threads :tongue_smilie:

Plaid Dad

clwcain

Ray

pqr

KingM

Kidshappendad

Dangerdad

Reg

Spy Car

pqr is a man?!

:svengo:

Now I have to rearrange my mental image and the voice.... Oh, my.

Plaid Dad

clwcain

Ray

pqr

KingM

Kidshappendad

Dangerdad

Reg

Spy Car

Yesh, I have no idea who Ray is, but otherwise my list is the same.

Yesh, I have no idea who Ray is, but otherwise my list is the same.

Ray is a pretty new dad. He (like me) has caught the elementary-math education bug and have very similar ideas on that front. We've both even used the same (obscure in the USA) Japanese math program, although he more seriously that I, but what are the odds?

Bill

KidsHappenDad is my hubby and although he lurks regularly, he rarely posts.

Your father posts here? Oh wait, KidsHappenDad, not KidsHappen's Dad. :001_smile:

My wife posts here and I finally got tired of reading over her shoulder.

Very interesting. Some of these did not register with me as males.

Haven't seen any posts by Drew (PlaidDad) in a while. Always enjoyed his point of view.

Perhaps others will come out of the wood work now that have not been obvious.

Imagine if we find out half the people on the board are men! :lol:

I love having male viewpoints/voices on the boards. It sure breaks up the monotony! I wish Cheese Whiz still posted. He was funny too.

Michelle T

Very interesting. Some of these did not register with me as males.

Is it Pqr with you too?

I keep telling the man he needs to "butch-up". But does he listen? :D

I kid. Pqr is nothing, if not muy macho :tongue_smilie:

Bill

Dangerdad is my husband.

Well, this makes me feel better. Because with numbers like 10,495 to 9, I was seriously tempted to ask, do your wives know about us?! I mean, if I found out my husband was hangin' with 10,ooo women, I would be... very surprised. But, golly. I think I'd want to know.

Edited by Nicole M

Wife #1 posts here, but Wife #2 thinks it's a big waste of time :tongue_smilie:

I'm kidding :D

They both post

Not really

Bill

:hurray:

(How many folks do you think actually *saw* the finest print before now?)

Ray is a pretty new dad. He (like me) has caught the elementary-math education bug and have very similar ideas on that front. We've both even used the same (obscure in the USA) Japanese math program, although he more seriously that I, but what are the odds?

And he thought I was a member of your "men's Japanese math club," for a while there too! (Little did he know I'm a fraud on both counts.)

Wife #1 posts here, but Wife #2 thinks it's a big waste of time :tongue_smilie:

I'm kidding :D

They both post

Not really

Bill

:lol::lol::lol: And then I saw the text in WHITE. You do know that text in white is uh, invisible, don't you? Anyway, this is the most clever post I've seen in a very, very long time. And somehow it's not even offensive (right Ravin?)

Julie