Menu

Farrah's Story..

Did anyone watch this show last night? We did and, boy, is she a

brave and courageous person. Ryan O'Neil certainly loves her to pieces as well. I feel so very sorry for her. No one deserves to get this horrible disease.

Oh was it on last night?? I had wanted to watch it, but didn't know when it would be on. I assumed that it wouldn't be on for several weeks. :( Poor woman!! I feel so sorry for her and her family. Cancer is horrible!! :(

Yes, I thought it was quite moving. My impression of Farrah had always been the gorgeous and she's knows it, superstar, treat me perfect. And yet, she not only allowed, but instigated and charged her friend with taping her going through quite embarassing and humiliating procedures, vomiting (this was actually a bit too graphic for me...I'd have preferred a little discretion or at least hearing not seeing).

And Ryan....wow, not sure he's going to make it when she dies. How wonderful for her to have found someone to love her so deeply after all the heartache she has had in her love life over the decades.

I'm guessing that this is going to be available for purchase before long. I think it would be well worth purchasing. She message about living and fighting for life was quite strong.

I know when I first started watching I wondered why it was being aired before her death.....now I understand.

Oh was it on last night?? I had wanted to watch it, but didn't know when it would be on. I assumed that it wouldn't be on for several weeks. :( Poor woman!! I feel so sorry for her and her family. Cancer is horrible!! :(

It's coming on again in 10 minutes on the oxygen channel. I'm sure they'll pay it a few more times. They repeat shows, a lot.

I only watched five min. and turned it off. It was the part of the treatment in Germany. I cant believe she was awake.

That poor thing, she is working so hard at getting well and she is so courageous.

Sending her lots of light and energy.

I was really doing well with my cancer treatment - so positive and hopeful - until I watched that documentary last night. There were scenes that I thought I was reliving, particularly the one with she and Ryan going over the scans with her doctor and discovering that the cancer was in her liver. Her words were "But I've been feeling so good". Boy, could I relate to that. That's exactly how I felt when I sat in the room with my husband looking at scans with the oncologist.

And the scene where she reads her Bible and talks about God being the healer and sickness coming from the Devil, well I can't tell you how many times I've said those same words and pray that my faith will heal me.

She's a brave woman, but that documentary hit a little too close to home.

I was really doing well with my cancer treatment - so positive and hopeful - until I watched that documentary last night. There were scenes that I thought I was reliving, particularly the one with she and Ryan going over the scans with her doctor and discovering that the cancer was in her liver. Her words were "But I've been feeling so good". Boy, could I relate to that. That's exactly how I felt when I sat in the room with my husband looking at scans with the oncologist.

And the scene where she reads her Bible and talks about God being the healer and sickness coming from the Devil, well I can't tell you how many times I've said those same words and pray that my faith will heal me.

I just want to give you lots of hugs!!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

God bless you!! Your words brought tears to my eyes. :grouphug:

No one in my family had dry eyes. Her courage and faith and Ryan's love for her was beautiful. My bil is in the last stages of cancer, so it brought up a ot of emotions. What a brave, brave woman. God bless her and her family.

Janet

Oh perfect. It looks like I can watch the entire thing with that link. Thank you so much.

Ay, I know that it will probably greatly affect me. My mother had cancer last year and is a survivor, but my mother-in-law did not survive her battle with this horrible disease. :(

:grouphug::grouphug: