Menu

Link to Article Condemning Candidate I Do Not Support

Ah, but you ARE supporting a candidate for President ... what does YOUR stance against rabbits tell us about your candidate? Hmmm? Why would you vote for someone who does not share your stance on the issues? Clearly, your support of said candidate tells us ALL we need to know about him.

Retorts that my candidate is yes, anti-rabbit, but he was pro-rabbit before he was anti-rabbit.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know how said candidate of OP feels.:lol:

OK, so what if I am anti-rabbit! I'm not running for president!

Misreads anti as ante. Total thread hijack into evolution vs creationism and questions whether or not there is an ante-rabbit era. Tries to tie this into the OP by demanding to know where candidates stand on evolution, creationsim and ID.

Cries myself to sleep because not one person agreed with Donny Osmond as my write-in candidate (did people even see my link?) Considers quitting the boards for good, but Sleepy already did that.

Rabid, reactionary rabbitizing for the sake of rabble rousing! This is hare raising!

Asking if alliteration and all-alike words allow all access to attitude asserted in Jane's post. Declare this and the final pun obfustication and question the ability of mathematicians to discuss politics clealy.

Asking if alliteration and all-alike words allow all access to attitude asserted in Jane's post. Declare this and the final pun obfustication and question the ability of mathematicians to discuss politics clealy.

But have you ever eaten Hasen Pfeffer? One may wax eloquently on the matter (or the menu), but whether one consumes rabbit may be the true litmus test for our candidates.

Further, I can prove my way out of a rabbit hole. So there!

But have you ever eaten Hasen Pfeffer? One may wax eloquently on the matter (or the menu), but whether one consumes rabbit may be the true litmus test for our candidates.

Since I've never heard of Hasen Pfeffer, I scream more obfusication!!!

So, new poll for candidates should include:

Do you eat rabbit?

Where do you stand on evolution, creationism & ID?

Are you willing to debate with Donny Osmond?

Can you define obfusication?

Edited by Karin

Accuses candidate I do not support of being a fluffy-baby-bunny-burger eater.

Slowly backs away from crude joke I could make about Donny Osmond and rabbits, but because I want people to like me, I'm exercising extreme restraint.

Wickedly encouraging you to post said joke. (extra points if you work abortion into it somehow;))

(:smilielol5::smilielol5:I heard Weird Al say "rabbit" at least once in that video. )

Posts comeback that video link was totally inflammatory calling my candidate "white and nerdy" !!

Hey, "white and nerdy"--I resemble that remark and am happy to see white and nerdy folk come out of the closet. Not that my candidate is white and nerdy, but he's clearly man enough not to be afraid to be out there with Weird Al Yankovic who clearly is, as he's so aptly stated many, many times in that song.

Somewhere in your post I can see that you brought up abortion (:001_huh:) so I feel the need to reiterate my position on this ONCE again. Will you people never learn???

Need to post a long, condescending explanation of why there are more than two stances to take on abortion complete with a dozen hyperlinks.

Hey, "white and nerdy"--I resemble that remark and am happy to see white and nerdy folk come out of the closet. Not that my candidate is white and nerdy, but he's clearly man enough not to be afraid to be out there with Weird Al Yankovic who clearly is, as he's so aptly stated many, many times in that song.

Musing about starting a grassroots white and nerdy Party. Asking for suggestions for potential candidates....not Donny Osmond....what about a Party song like "Play that Funky Music ...."

What's freaking me out is that, although I love the thread, I'm only six pages in and there are twenty-one more. :ohmy:

This, I must assume, is why I have never yet failed to find the answers to my homeschooling questions (and then some) on this board.

What are you TALKING ABOUT?? Donny Osmond is all over hip hop. I resent these lies and sly implications.

OHMYGGGG *gasp*

Pam, you are the queen bee of comedy on these boards!!! lollaugher.gif

P.S. This video should be named "Justin Timberlake 20 years from now."

Edited by Apiphobic
ETA Justin Timberlake image

I wonder who Glenn Close supports? Her opinion really matters to me.

And, my mother never let me have a rabbit fur coat. Because I'm so traumatized, I'm really not responsible for any insensitive or off-hand remarks.

Hanging my head in shame and admitting that in my youth I did in fact own a rabbit fur coat. I have since converted to the Liberatarian party and now support freedom for all fur bearing species.

• 11 months later...