Menu

Twin XL sheets Does this exist?

White/off white or resistant to bleaching from acne meds

cotton or cotton/poly blend not brushed

Doesn't wrinkle like crazy

not so thin it gets snagged easily

not flannel or jersey

cheap (<$30 for set)

I spent part of yesterday looking and I honestly feel like this shouldn't be so hard

ETA; maybe Kohl's The Big One Twin XL? But they are OOS of the white

Edited by cintinative

You're looking about a month early.  College dorm sets are just beginning to go on sale about now, but hit a high through June.  I'll take a look at what ours are, but I bought cotton sheets at a discount for ds's camp.  Out of all the colors he opted for red, lol, but they did have white, grey, and a few others at the same price - either Big Lots, Marshalls, or Target, I can't remember which.  They're not the highest quality, but they work for what he needs.  We also ended up with an entire bed set (sheets, comforter, sham, throw, decorative pillow) for about $25, but the sheets are that really cheap poly/rayon/whatever it is.  I just pack the cotton sheets with the comforter for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

https://www.target.com/p/solid-performance-400-thread-count-sheet-set-threshold-153/-/A-51846287?preselect=16874052#lnk=sametab

This might be what you are looking for, though the price is right at $30 (and then there is tax). I don't know that you will be able to find quality at less than that. But due to recommendations here, I bought some of this line of sheets for my queen, and they are quite nice, don't wrinkle, generously sized, and I am well pleased with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Highly recommend the Target sheets -(Threshold) Jaybee linked.  I have several sets( but not white) and they are great.  They will probably go on sale at some point before school starts, but I am not sure when.  (I want to say last year it may have been in August — possibly July; I bought some then to send to college with my daughter.)

• Like 3

We have those white threshold ones. Make sure you get the performance line. They last four years fairly reliably, but we have had a few sets fail after that (usually worn spots from foot thrashing). To keep them white, wash on hot, only with other whites. Otherwise they will go softly off white with time. 

• Like 1

Amazon

We have gotten several sets of 100% organic cotton ones and they have held up fine. 

I must admit, I don’t give a rip about wrinkles and pay zero attention to that.

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 1

We have some of the cheap target cotton ones twin XL and they have held up pretty well.  Cotton sheets just wrinkle.  They seem fine to me once you get them stretched out on a bed.  

• Like 2