Menu

Things you never thought you’d buy

Hilltopmom

Fitness pole (packaged like a stripper pole) for my dd when she used to do circus arts.  I wondered what the UPS guy thought about it.  It was mounted in our living room for years where people could see it right from our front door when entering the house.

ETA this is the product description:  MegaBrand Removable Exotic Stripper Dancing Pole 

Edited by Kassia
  • Haha 19

38 minutes ago, Kassia said:

Fitness pole (packaged like a stripper pole) for my dd when she used to do circus arts.  I wondered what the UPS guy thought about it.  It was mounted in our living room for years where people could see it right from our front door when entering the house.

ETA this is the product description:  MegaBrand Removable Exotic Stripper Dancing Pole 

Everyone must have thought you were really wild!!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, chocolate-chip chooky said:

Too wary to google it. What's lume?

Lume is body wash, deodorant, and lotion that I started a whiny post about because I was complaining about the disgusting and gross advertising of their product. I complained and complained and there was this whole long thread…..then I bought some. lol. 

• Haha 11

3 hours ago, Kassia said:

A friend’s daughter performs in one of the cirque touring groups. We went to see her and a pole was one of the acts. It was a suspended hanging pole that swung and I didn’t know that was a thing. I’d also never seen straps. 

That sounds sketchy but I swear it was a holiday show.

ETA: There was also an act where the girl was suspended by her hair. The daughter told us that is strictly a game for brunettes. Who knew?

Edited by KungFuPanda
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, GoVanGogh said:

Maxi pads. For my DH. (…one of the lesser known facts of bladder cancer treatments…) 

If this is an ongoing need they do make male bladder pads that absorb better and have odor control.

4 hours ago, GoVanGogh said:

Maxi pads. For my DH. (…one of the lesser known facts of bladder cancer treatments…) 

That must be so hard.  I think it's harder for men than women.  We're not there yet, but it can also be a problem for prostate cancer. 

• Sad 2