Menu

Opening a can of whompum biscuits

Indigo Blue

2 minutes ago, stephanier.1765 said:

I had no idea anyone was nervous about opening biscuits. I've always thought it was fascinating but, then again, I'm kind of weird that way. BTW, I read the thread title as Opening a Can of Whoop A$$.

I only have one small can of whoop a$$ left. Do you have any you could spare? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, stephanier.1765 said:

I had no idea anyone was nervous about opening biscuits. I've always thought it was fascinating but, then again, I'm kind of weird that way. BTW, I read the thread title as Opening a Can of Whoop A$$.

I had one experience where I assume the dough was expired ?? and it blew up uglier than expected.  So maybe that has scarred me.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SKL said:

Do they still sell whoopass?  I could use some for my kids.  I went paddle shopping at one point and apparently paddles are only for S&M any more....

[The evil part of me now wonders what searches will bring up this thread ....]

🤣

I wonder if google should make it so if someone searches paddles, just regular boat paddles come up.  But if someone searches “paddles 😉” the s & m paddles come up.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Indigo Blue said:

I only have one small can of whoop a$$ left. Do you have any you could spare? 

I can't believe you all use that preservative laden canned whoop a$$. Only home made whoop a$$ with all organic ingredients is good enough for my loved ones.  

Whompum croissants on the other hand are delicious.  I need Spy Car's canned biscuit spanokopita recipe!  

Edited by BandH
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Indigo Blue said:

It looks like Paula is making some sort of whompum biscuit streusel in the video.  Gosh, it looks amazing. I wouldn’t/couldn’t eat it. But it does look amazing. 

I am pretty sure it's the blueberry cake. I made it for Christmas to great acclaim from family this year (I've made it before but it has been a long time)  but it is definitely a special occasion rare treat item.

https://www.pauladeen.com/recipe/granite-steps-country-blueberry-coffee-cake/

Oh no... it's the orange one. Haven't tried that one.

Edited by theelfqueen
Realized it was the orange cake not the blueberry one
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WildflowerMom said:

Would people really pay $14.99 for this?  Now I am wondering why I never thought to get some canned beans when they're on sale, print some labels, and sell them off as "cans of whoop a$$, now with bonus farts!" I could definitely undercut this price and still make a lot of profit!

Also I am wondering whether there is a space between whoop and a$$.  I'm not classically educated, does anyone who was know?  

Edited by BandH
Because in addition to not learning about spelling, I apparently don't understand punctuation.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BandH said:

Would people really pay $14.99 for this?  Now I am wondering why I never thought to get some canned beans when they're on sale, print some labels, and sell them off as "cans of whoop a$$, now with bonus farts!" I could definitely undercut this price and still make a lot of profit!

Also I am wondering whether there is a space between whoop and a$$.  I'm not classically educated, does anyone who was know?  

I can't imagine someone buying that.   I also don't understand the market for boxes with fake labels used as gag gifts.   🤷🏻‍♀️

5 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

I can't imagine someone buying that.   I also don't understand the market for boxes with fake labels used as gag gifts.   🤷🏻‍♀️

I think that a homemade one could be cute, especially if you put it on something your recipient likes.  So you're spending a few cents of paper and take turns a box of sugar cereal into a funny gag.  

But $14.99?  

• Like 2