Menu

Not good pics but...look what we caught

Dmmetler

The original 2 are outdoor cats. There are two others who are feral, but have figured out he puts up food and leaves the garage open, so I'm guessing one of them is mom and dropped off baby. 

She's upstairs hanging out with DH while he works since I teach today, since she got a clean bill of health. Scooter really wanted in to meet her. I'm a little concerned about introducing an 18 pound cat to a 2 lb one, no matter how friendly he i

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Terabith said:

She's so pretty.  Poor scared wee girl!  

Might be best to wait a couple of days before she meets Scooter?

We expect to keep her upstairs for a few days at least, and probably do the first introductions when she's in her carrier, where she has some protection and association with security. DH's office is up there (it's also our guest room) so she has a chance to be near him, but isn't the focus of attention. Give her a chance to get used to us. Especially since L comes home this weekend and my Dad will be here in a couple of weeks, so she'll have extra people. She needs to move downstairs before my dad comes unless he wants to share his room with a kitten 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1