Menu

If you pray

Dear Laura,

I will pray that your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ will increase each and everyday just as I pray the same for myself. I will also pray for your relationship with your husband.

We are called to serve Him obediently because He knows the big picture. We see only the picture given to us today (a very small picture indeed).

As I read the book of Revelation, I am reminded how much I need to trust Him. The Lord has called us to love Him and trust Him each and everyday. The outcome is in His hands. He knows exactly what He is doing. Even when bad things happen.

There are days when I trust Him with somethings and I want to control somethings myself instead of turning them over to Him. I have come to undrestand that when I make decisions based on fear, I end up regretting the decision. When I trust Him, I make a decision that is more inline with His will. Then I don't regret that decision.

II Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Romans 8:15

For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship.* And by him we cry, "Abba,* Father."

Romans 8:18

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.