Menu

I want to buy something new- need ideas!

I really didn’t need to buy any curriculum this year. The younger kids are reusing a lot of the stuff the older kids used, and some things we are just continuing from last year. I feel like I want to buy something special for our homeschool to get that “back to school” feeling. A new desk chair? Comb binder? What special splurge would you recommend? 

A new area rug? New art for the walls? Rearrange the school stuff and put the materials being reused into new containers or arrange them differently so they feel different? Or maybe something fun like a digital microscope with fill lights and a screen?

games are always good here and useful.  

The others are all great like a membership to a zoo or membership or something as well as a laser printer if you don't have one and it's in your budget.  

But those are big purchases, lol.  We don't need anything new, not even supplies this year.  My dd is getting a new water bottle from 5 Below to take to co-op, lol!  That is all she needs and will feel like she is getting something new!