Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

9 hours ago, Lady Florida. said:

Dh and I grew up near where we live now. Different towns each but still close by. We've done that to each other for 30 years. We also did it to ds, with a bit of editing. 😂

I grew up very close to where we live, I even shop in some of the same places.  I even used to go back on forth (from our house to my dad's bf's house at least once or twice a month) on the arterial my own street breaks off from.  So, I'm super familiar with the area.  and yeah, it's changed.
I'm on a nostalgia FB page for the area, so I get my "remember whens" with people who grew up here too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

Not a meme but with all the cat vs. Christmas tree memes this time of year I want to share. Our Cookie doesn't care about the tree but she thinks the tree skirt is her own personal slip 'n slide. We have to constantly fix it only for her to run at it and slide again. 😂

20231206_230219.jpg

My cat liked the skirt too, I'd leave a "hole" for him in the presents to have a nest.  But when he was a kitten, I pulled him off branches.

• Like 2