Menu

-

alisoncooks

Look for a leak under the kitchen sink or near the dishwasher.  My other idea was to make sure there’s not a dead mouse behind something.  When we had a mouse problem 2 years ago, we had one way in the back under the sink.  I had decided it was in a wall before we realized that it was behind something so we couldn’t see it until everything was pulled out.

• Like 1

Ick! We had that happen once. A quart of heavy whipping cream spilled in the fridge. I briefly wondered why I wasn't wiping up much cream, but figured there was less in the bottle than I had thought. Nope! It was congealing and putrefying in the evaporation pan. By far the grossest cleaning job I've ever done! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alisoncooks said:

No. Ours has a grill thing on the bottom front. Popped that off and slid the pan right out. Dumped it all in the sink before I realized much of it was solid, (*gag*) so that was fun. 

So sorry. Cleaning this kind of mess makes me want to vomit too.  Glad you found the source fairly quickly though.

• Like 1