Menu

Have there been any news from Hornblower?

Liz CA

I have been praying for her and hoping she is doing well, but I would lying if I said I haven’t been worrying about her since her last update.  

I hope she has been too busy kicking cancer’s butt to have time to post here, and the next time we hear from her, all of the news will be positive and she will be doing great.

• Like 12

Didn't that last post state that they couldn't investigate the new stuff in the other breast until she was done with her current round of radiation or chemo (I forget which)? I remember thinking that was going to go on until the end of July. Hoping she gets some good news, but it is worrisome.

• Like 2

The blog is on page 11 of the other thread. The password had been removed, but she says it's ok to share with others in the WTM community. I don't have the password anymore, but could look at her blog on my home computer. Since our community is allowed to share the password to her blog but I don't know if she's ok with sharing info on it, I'll share a little bit. Chemo is done and she's waiting on some other med stuff. I hope that's ok, Hornblower.

• Like 8

I remembered the password but couldn’t find the blog.  Thanks to the page 11 tip I just got into the blog.  PM me if anyone needs the password,  I believe that is how Hornblower wanted us to share it.  

Hugs and Prayers Hornblower!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I haven't over stepped, but I know many of us have hoped for great news! 

Her last post on her blog was about a week ago (+/_).  She should be done with rad treatments a bit earlier than mid-Sept.  If I read the posts correctly, she was one-quarter of the way done with the rad treatments at the time she wrote the post.  Her biopsy had come back benign! (Hooray!) Several things were showing improvement, her heart rate, her sense of taste beginning to return, and so on. 

I hope she is just too busy living a great life to post here often.  :-)   She'll be starting her next school semester in a few days, hooray!

• Like 19

Thank you so much for posting the update! I pray for her every night and am so happy to hear that the biopsy came back benign and that she’s moving along with her treatments and she should be done with them soon. I am especially happy to hear that she is well enough to start the new semester. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2