Menu

Anyone use/like Norwex products? (I am not a seller)

marbel

A friend of mine - very sweet young stay-home mom - has started selling Norwex products.  She is very careful not to be pushy and annoying about it.  I am not a fan of those types of businesses and tend not to buy from them.  I make exceptions though.  (I buy some Mary Kay from another sweet lady who was laid off from her job at age 62 and has been struggling ever since.) 

Anyway... if I want to dip into the world of Norwex... any recommendations?   I despise the feel of microfiber in general, but I did feel some samples of their cloths and they are nicer than the ones my husband buys from Harbor Freight, how surprising, lol.

Edited by marbel

I bought two of their wash cloths a few years ago for a couple dd's that have some acne problems.  It did seem like a neat idea, and I wanted to support my friend.  One dd couldn't use it because it was actually too abrasive for her skin.  The other dd used it for awhile, but eventually it just became a rag.  I guess she didn't think it was anything special.

I have heard of other people who had better results though!

• Like 1

(I don’t sell Norwex.)

I love love love the Envirocloth. And the window cloth. The body cloths, the baby cloths, the towels, the detergent (the only one that doesn’t cause baby to break out), the mop, the veggie scrub cloth...I could go on! Ha!

I just got the pet towel and pet cloth - they are great, too.

I wasn’t a fan of microfiber in general, but I love that my kids can clean the house with water. It’s easy and it works.

• Like 1

The window cloth is great for anything glass (windows, mirrors, eyeglasses).  It also works really well to clean stainless steel without streaks.  I would buy that one again if mine bites the dust.  That being said, any microfiber would probably work also for that.  I also have one of their towels for drying my hair.  It works well and really dries it faster than a regular towel.  A bonus is that the towel is lightweight and not heavy like a bath towel.  But again, any microfiber towel would work the same.

• Like 1

Oh, I want to warn you to be very, very careful if you use the enviro cloths for cleaning on real wood furniture. The microfiber is great for grabbing and holding everything, and I do mean ev.er.y.thing. It took part of the finish off my mom’s dining room chairs.

• Like 1

I bought a few things at a party last summer.  They do work well, but not 100x better than my regular rags and cleaner, so I can't justify the price of about 100x more than my typical cleaning supplies.  I typically use just water, baking soda and vinegar for most of my cleaning, so the 'healthier for the environment' claim didn't really fly with me.  

• Like 1

I bought some last month at a craft fair.  I love the glass cloth.  It really helps with my shower doors.  The descaler is excellent (again for shower doors).  I also like the kitchen cloth.  Just purchased the mop and blue diamond.  The mop is good, glade I got it.  Haven't used the blue diamond yet.  So far, I'm pleased with purchases.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...