Menu

Rather pleased with how these turned out :)

Dmmetler

It’s pretty. My family doesn’t celebrate Halloween but we do celebrate St Martin’s day with our kids German school so our kids can steal the idea for their lanterns.

Should there be a picture attached or something? I am sure they look great - just not sure what "they" are?

There is a photo attached.

It’s pretty. My family doesn’t celebrate Halloween but we do celebrate St Martin’s day with our kids German school so our kids can steal the idea for their lanterns.

There is a photo attached.

And apparently everyone else can see it  :sad:  :sad:. I now see a large field for the post but no picture... I will try again later and hopefully it will work!

Yep, now it is working for me as well. And those do look cool!

Edited by Twolittleboys

Off topic news article that OP daughter might like. Photos of the ball python are in the news link

“Nobody knows how 2-foot-long python got on a Palo Alto bus

The 2-foot-long ball python evidently had somewhere to be on the afternoon of September 27, according to a press release from the Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA (PHS/SPCA), when he gave his bus companions quite a fright.

Peninsula Humane dubbed the young python "Rumplesnakeskin" and says he is a "very friendly snake" who "likes to be held."“

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/python-snake-bus-palo-alto-adoption-humane-12302499.php

• Like 1