Shower speaker color

amo_mea_filiis.

Speaker Color  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Pink or Blue?

• Pink
    • Blue

Whatever for?

Sounds like it would encourage staying in the shower longer, using more water.

I forget you guys are in a different country and don't have the constant worry of there being no water for the summer

I'm sure we do use too much water. But this speaker is replacing one we already use; one that probably shouldn't be exposed to that moisture.

I like blue better than pink. :)

Not that I want a shower speaker ... but when I was a teen, I probably would have loved the idea. ;)

When my siblings and I were teens (in the dark ages--lol) we had a radio in the bathroom so we could listen to music while showering. Our house was pretty small, though, so the whole family listened to the radio whenever one of us was in the shower. 😋

• Like 1

My first thought was, "what shade of blue?" followed by, "what colors are in the bathroom?" lol

Depending on the colors I could go either way.

Cinder, we actually have a radio in our bathroom. It's on a shelf away from the shower. It was originally used in a kitchen as it was mounted under a cabinet.

Honestly, I'd choose either color. I'd pick whichever I liked best looking at them. I like pink and blue equally, just depends on what shade it is.

I like both. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01G7KJUVG/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AB901ZW3V3PFG

But after all this, I may end up with a different one anyway! Lol https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IGUUYTI/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A2D0OSBUL1MVAK&psc=1