Menu

Can Quiche "officially" be served warm or cold?

Ginevra

Cold tastes disgusting to me.  It's not like pizza, I don't know why.  Room temp is fine.  We have an Anchor Hocking glass sheet pan that came with an insulated carrier and a hot pack you warm in the microwave first that I use for that type of thing.  The pan is not the best quality but the carrier is awesome.

• Like 1

Hot or cold - not room temp. I know cold is against the "rules" but those are my preferences.

I don't like it room temp, either. When it's room temperature, it seems like it sat out too long and needs to be heated up or something.

If it's cold, I feel like it's safe to eat because it has been refrigerated, and if it's nice and warm, it seems like it's fresh out of the oven.

On a side note, I had no idea until now that I was this particular about quiche.

• Like 3

I like it rewarmed. Quiche is one of those foods that to me tastes best made a day before and then reheated. Am I weird for that?

Anyway, while I have been known to eat cold quiche, I wouldn't serve it to guests that way. I could eat it room temp, but it's best warm. Not piping hot, either. I'm not too picky. 😆

Well, I heated it and brought it in an insulated container, so presumably it was somewhere around warmer than room temp. (i was dropping off; I did not stay and couldn't tell you exactly how warm it was when eaten.) But thank you, everyone for the replies. I think it is probably more normal for it to be served between room temp and hot.

• Like 4