Menu

Is a pig pork and the Pope Catholic??

Moxie

Finishing a week in FL, heading back to IN.

Here are my thoughts while trapped.

Why do we live in IN?? FL is gorgeous and the beach is amazing. IN is so boring and there is no ocean. I need more ocean in my life!!

Thong bikinis are never appropriate. Even if you have the figure of a fitness model, I don't need to see that much arse IRL.

Traffic keeps slowing down when a lane ends and mostly because people are stupid drivers.

My 16yo needs a job but he isn't mature enough to drive yet. One more thing on my plate.

I need to volunteer less. I like my volunteering but not as much as I'm frustrated by the stare of my house. But then I'm just a maid and chauffeur. That's no good either.

I need a meal plan. Having food planned while on vacation was so nice.

I need to deeply KonMari my home. Kids papers are out of control.

• Like 9

Yes, isn't that crazy?!?

So crazy. I can't even imagine the traffic nightmares there now. I mean, as if Atlanta traffic isn't bad enough.

I was thinking of going to Georgia for Easter and leaning against it and that was the final straw. I'll go later.

For an entertaining time waster , join Reddit. Read Life Pro Tips section. And revel in how smart you are compared to the 20 year olds on Reddit-- because they are all so amazed at basic stuff .

Seriously, it makes me feel brilliant .

Recent popular life pro tips include :

When you borrow a car return it with a full tank of gas.

If you are in line when the polls close they still have to let you vote.

When the the cop asks 'do you know why I pulled you over' he is asking you to incriminate yourself .

If someone asks you a question that is easy to google , they might just be trying to make conversation .

It cracks me up.

I want to type in 'life pro tip : after a shower you are wet, and a towel can be a handy way to dry off'.

• Like 4

Finishing a week in FL, heading back to IN.

Here are my thoughts while trapped.

Why do we live in IN?? FL is gorgeous and the beach is amazing. IN is so boring and there is no ocean. I need more ocean in my life!!

I guess this is a grass is always greener thing. We lived in FL (near the beach on East coast) for over a decade and moved a year ago to IN. We love it here and had started to really hate FL. We visit a few times a year and are always ready to get back to IN. 

Well I have to agree that the beaches in FL are pretty amazing. Gulf beaches with their gorgeous white sand are definitely my preference over anything on the East or West coast with the coarser, darker sand.

I don't necessarily think FL is a really pretty state otherwise, but dh and I have been talking about moving to Destin for a few years. It's his dream, and I'm inclined to agree just so I can be closer to Disneyworld. ;-p

And seriously, we live in Louisiana. You can't get too much worse than that.

What is going on in GA?!?!?

Eta: I just looked. Bad, bad weather!

We also had a huge section of a major freeway collapse. The news says it's closed indefinitely. Traffic is rerouted on smaller roads but it's ugly. I'm glad I'm no where near that mess!

We also had a huge section of a major freeway collapse. The news says it's closed indefinitely. Traffic is rerouted on smaller roads but it's ugly. I'm glad I'm no where near that mess!

Oh my! That is horrible. I'm taking a bit of a news break and I missed this!