Menu

Changing clothes in a car?

Night Elf

So I'm watching a game show from the 1970's and the question was out of 100 women, how many have completely changed an outfit while driving. The contestant admitted to changing a piece but never the whole outfit. The answer was 16 out of 100 had done that. Have you changed any clothes in a car? I've never done that before!

Oh yes.

I did a lot of dumb things in my youth, and getting myself ready in the car, while I drove, was one of those dumb things.

I worked in an upscale department store, and would go from there to parties and clubs, and I would completely change (nylons, shoes, bra, etc.) while driving.  

I also applied make-up a lot while driving too.  Especially when I was late to class- I had a 20 minute commute from home to college, and I would multi-task and make the most of that 20 minutes.  On exam weeks, that commute included study time too.

I could not figure out how to style my hair while driving, so at least there was that...

DD regularly changes into/out of her cheer uniform in our minivan because the bathrooms are so crowded at competitions. I used to often change into a band uniform in a vehicle, too. Not while it was moving, though! I have pumped milk while my husband was driving 😊 (DD had oral tone issues, and I EP'd for 8 months and pumped for 2 years, so I've pumped a lot of places)

I did when I was younger. I would go to the gym after work. I only did it while I was in park. The interstate had stop and go traffic so when I was stopped I would put the car in park and change a bit at a time. I wouldn't do it in a car that was moving.