Menu

deleted

Home'scool

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

I think it's important to write stuff like this down because it can be very cathartic. Only you can decide what to do, but if it were me, I wouldn't send it. Save it on your computer or print it out and put it in a safe and secret place, but hold off on sending it. 

I am so sorry for what you're going through. It's horrible. 

• Like 3

I'm so sad and sorry reading that, but I wouldn't send it either.  Consult with your attorney before you do anything...

And I'm just putting this out there in a spirit of support and hope, consider talking to counselor of some type.  Family counseling might be another good idea with the girls to help move forward. :grouphug:

• Like 1

:grouphug: Sometimes karma is being dump by the other women and homeless in old age because the kids disown you. The other women had their "fun" and don't care about the karma of being a home wrecker.

I'm so sad and sorry reading that, but I wouldn't send it either. Consult with your attorney before you do anything...

I agree. Edited by Arcadia
  • Like 1

I am so, so sorry that this happened to you. :grouphug:

I would absolutely edit your post ASAP; IIRC it is against the TOS of the WTM forums and we want your account to stay active so we can to be here to support you through all of this.

I don't think she's worth your emotional energy at this point. You don't owe her anything. Please take good care of yourself.

Edited by Guest