Menu

I bought my first pair of fitted yoga pants.

Truscifi

Enjoy!!

FWIW, I shopped at Walmart recently after a 75 min hot yoga class. I was wearing short tight "bike" type shorts. I did put a baggy t-shirt over my fitted tank in an attempt at modesty. I dare people to object.  I figure if I'm doing the work of working out, running, biking, yoga, etc, then I'm not going to spend an extra 40 min driving back and forth to go home for a shower post-workout. I don't have time for that! The world can handle me if I can handle the world, lol.

• Like 6

Funny story. My dh didn't like me wearing yoga pants to walk around the lake. He said they attract too much attention. <eyeroll> One day I decided on an impromptu walk around the lake. I was wearing jeans. Someone yelled out, "Nice butt!" as they drove by. This is the only time anyone has ever catcalled at me while walking. I told DH and he doesn't comment on my yoga pants anymore. :lol:

• Like 9

Ha! The right pair of jeans can make your butt look better than most anything else.

I wore them for kickboxing last night and they were so comfortable. It was great. Then I had to stop for veggies for dinner on the way home. That was the part that took the deep breaths - I was sweaty and gross AND I was wearing those crazy tight pants. No fashion police stopped me though, so I guess it was okay.

Dh likes them. He says I can wear them anywhere I want.  :tongue_smilie:

• Like 4

I just bought capri yoga pants from Athleta. Price tag is still on - I'm not ready to cross over yet. I look really good in them, and I don't even exercise much. A good pair really does do wonders. I'm afraid once I wear them, I will always wear yoga pants, even to special events (we had a thread a couple of years ago about women wearing yoga pants to more dressy events).

Enjoy!!

FWIW, I shopped at Walmart recently after a 75 min hot yoga class. I was wearing short tight "bike" type shorts. I did put a baggy t-shirt over my fitted tank in an attempt at modesty. I dare people to object. I figure if I'm doing the work of working out, running, biking, yoga, etc, then I'm not going to spend an extra 40 min driving back and forth to go home for a shower post-workout. I don't have time for that! The world can handle me if I can handle the world, lol.

Pretty much every time I go into Walmart I am sweaty and in workout clothes. Walmart is between my house and the gym and I only shop there for odds and ends I need right now. No way am I going to drive home to shower and then come back. But many people there are in their PJ's and I don't think they've showered either, so I blend in. :)

• Like 3