Menu

Anybody else love Steven Tyler, or am I a weirdo? Lol.

VaKim

I read his book, I am kind of embarrassed to say.  It was such a waste of time, but it felt very authentic, like perhaps he had actually written it.  The things that stood out were:

(1) He is actually a serious musician.  His dad was a music teacher, and he takes music, not just the showmanship, very seriously.  

(2) The drugs.  Whoa, baby, there were a lot of drugs.  It's a miracle he is still here.

(3) He is actually kind of spiritual in a Christian sort of way.  I doubt that he professes to be a Christian, but his very specific mentions of God sounded sincere.  

• Like 1

Love his talent. Love what I know about him as a person.

Still think he is very unattractive. I debate who is more unattractive, him or mick jagger. And I am always amazed that his daughter Liv Tyler is one stunning woman to look at.

• Like 1

I love his music and I think his bod looks amazing for a 67 year old man (yes, I know I'm in the minority, but I've always had a crush on him). 

Same here! I think he is even better looking now than when he was younger! (swoon!)

Ick...that girl in the video could be his granddaughter, lol. One of my friends in high school was obsessed with him. I bet she is loving this.

What? WHAT???

VaKim... you're a weirdo. (LOL)

I couldn't make it but 30 seconds into that video. What was that? Hippies? Uck. I just... can't. I can't.

Just walk away, VaKim. Just walk away. Walk away from the dark side.

:lol:  Weirdo status proudly accepted. I have watched it over and over. DH and both DDs like it as well. AND… my DDs both think he is good-looking now too, but think he was ugly when he was younger. So I guess that means we are all weirdos.  :smilielol5:  :thumbup: