Menu

s/o Would You Rather Game...Come Join the Fun!!

Halcyon

Okay, my kids and I play this sometimes and I thought it would be fun to play here...

Rules: Answer  the following questions. If you decide to answer one question, you MUST answer ALL the questions and you must COMMIT! :lol: Then add your own question to your post. (And ours get WAY crazier and more random than these, so go wild!)

Would you rather.....

1) eat Pringles for breakfast every day for a year OR eat Hamburger Helper for every dinner?

2) homeschool seven days a week 365 days a year for 7-8 hours a day for a whole year OR do ALL your laundry by hand,  hang it on an outdoor line and iron every item including underwear and socks for a whole year? (You can ask your kids this one too and see what they say LOL)

3) not clean your kitchen for a year OR have a husband or significant other who doesn't shower for a year (or jump in the pool--no cheating!!)

4) be a multibillionaire with no friends and a family that hates you but have an amazing (materially) lifestyle AND the ability to anonymously fund any charity you want OR be very, very poor but with many, many friends (none of whom, unfortunately, can help you out financially)?

UPDATED LIST OF QUESTIONS In POST #35

1) pringles

2) homeschool

3) not clean kitchen

4) be rich

would you rather:

5) live with a person who doesn't cut their toenails for years OR live with a rock band wanna be drummer who has a drum kit in their room and practices all the time?

Really? Not clean the kitchen? AAAGH maggots! LOL. Okay, for your question I would say--toenails. But I would make them wear socks to bed LOL.

Pringles

Washing

Impossible choice... Unless someone else is cleaning my kitchen

Poor with friends

Non toe nail cutter. Visual stuff doesn't bother me as much as noise.

Though if I can have noise cancelling headlines I wouldn't mind.

Would you rather get up or go to bed at 3am every day for a year?

• Like 1

Pringles

Washing

Impossible choice... Unless someone else is cleaning my kitchen

Poor with friends

Non toe nail cutter. Visual stuff doesn't bother me as much as noise.

Though if I can have noise cancelling headlines I wouldn't mind.

Would you rather get up or go to bed at 3am every day for a year?

Nobody is allowed to clean your kitchen LOL. That's part of the game. You have to live with your awful choices LOL.

Go to bed at 3am. There is NO way I can get up that early and survive.

• Like 1

1) pringles

2) homeschool

3) not clean kitchen

4) be rich

would you rather:

5) live with a person who doesn't cut their toenails for years OR live with a rock band wanna be drummer who has a drum kit in their room and practices all the time?

Toenails, because that  doesn't HAVE to affect me, mostly.  I'm in MOntana, so I'm sure that about 6 months of the year, AT LEAST, they'd be wearing thick wool socks and covering that mess up.  :lol:

Would you rather:

get rid of your cell phone/computer/tablet for a year, or all coffee/tea for a year?  For those that participate in each.  

Toenails, because that  doesn't HAVE to affect me, mostly.  I'm in MOntana, so I'm sure that about 6 months of the year, AT LEAST, they'd be wearing thick wool socks and covering that mess up.  :lol:

Would you rather:

get rid of your cell phone/computer/tablet for a year, or all coffee/tea for a year?  For those that participate in each.  

This is a very, very hard choice. I am addicted to my computer/chromebook, and equally addicted to coffee. I guess I would have to say coffee. But I would be in a bad mood for a year.

• Like 2

Hamburger Helper (I need a decent breakfast due to health reasons or I'd go Pringles)

Laundry

Kitchen

Poor

Drummer

Get up

Coffee

Backward

Would you rather have to grow *all* of your own food, or only eat processed garbage? No fresh fruits or veggies.

Pringles

Laundry

Kitchen (eat out all year?😳)

Rich

Toenails (socks)

Go to bed at 3 am

Give up coffee and be really cranky lol

Hmmm. I'm trying to live without regrets, but there are so many things I'd like to do differently, so backward.

Grow all my own food. Aside from the Pringles for breakfast of course.

Would you rather live in a tree house or hobbit hole?

1) Pringles

2) Laundry

3) Not clean the kitchen.  (you never said I had to USE the kitchen).  

4) Poor in money, rich in friends and family

5) Drummer

6) Would you rather get up or go to bed at 3am every day for a year? Get up at 3AM.  Definitely.  

7) get rid of your cell phone/computer/tablet for a year, or all coffee/tea for a year? Easy since I am only an occasionally drinker of coffee and tea, so giving it up wouldn't be hard.  

8) Would you rather go forward in time or backward? Forwards.   

9) Would you rather have to grow *all* of your own food, or only eat processed garbage? Grow my own.  Can't live without fruits and veggies.  

10) Would you rather live in a tree house or hobbit hole? Tree house.  Definitely treehouse.  

And I am adding:

Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?  

Hamburger Helper (I need a decent breakfast due to health reasons or I'd go Pringles)

Laundry

Kitchen

Poor

Drummer

Get up

Coffee

Backward

Would you rather have to grow *all* of your own food, or only eat processed garbage? No fresh fruits or veggies.

Grow our own!  All of it!  We just about do it now, to avoid processed foods. LOL

Would you rather :

That it be sunny 3/4 of the day or dark 3/4 of the day.  Sort of like Alaska at opposite seasons.  

• Like 1

Oh boy.  I'll jump in... let's see if I get them all.

1.  Hamburger Helper.  At least there's a lot of different varieties.

2.  Believe it or not, the homeschooling.  I hate laundry on good days.

3.  Not clean the kitchen... as Lucy said, I wouldn't plan to *use* the kitchen.

4.  I'll be rich.  I'll travel and make new friends. :lol:

5.  Drummer. And since I'm rich I'll install a bunch of soundproofing.

6. Definitely go to bed at 3 am.  I'm a total night owl.

7.  Ugh... this one is torture.  Either one feels like selling my soul.  I guess the tea and coffee... I'll drink Diet Pepsi in the mornings for my caffeine, I guess?!?

8. Back in time.

9.  Processed garbage.  Honestly, I have a black thumb, so if I'm growing all the food, we're starving to death!!

10.  Treehouse, all the way!

11.  Fly.  That would be awesome!

12.  Sunny 3/4 of the day.  Not even a question here.

And I will add, lucky number 13....

Would you rather be given an exorbitant amount of money now, with no chance to ever earn more, or a good steady (not high) salary for the rest of your life?

1.  Pringles or Hamburger Helper?  I'm allergic to both (they both have gluten).  I would be dead.  I don't have to answer the rest of the questions.  So there!  :001_tt2:

For the record, it would be Death By Pringles.  What a way to go...

• Like 1

Ok, ok, I'll play... :)

1. Pringles

2. Homeschooling (with a lot of silent, individual reading!)

3. Kitchen (I'd figure something out)

4.  $$$ for charity (and myself)

5.  Toenails

6.  Go to bed at 3

7.  Coffee/Tea (so glad chocolate wasn't mentioned)

8.  Back in time

9.  Processed food  (another black thumb here)

10.  Hobbit hole

11.  Fly

12.  Dark

13.  Give me the money now!  (please.)

Edited to Add:  Would you rather ...  I think I'd better wait until my kids are up.  They're much better at this game than I am.  

Would you rather put together a 1,000 piece puzzle with a toddler or take a teenager to an event that they would hate.

Grow all my own. Although I'm afraid I would end up like Nicole Naugler, begging for food at the local church.... :huh:

Questions so far (please number your answers or quote this post)

1) eat Pringles for breakfast every day for a year OR eat Hamburger Helper for every dinner?

2) homeschool seven days a week 365 days a year for 7-8 hours a day for a whole year OR do ALL your laundry by hand,  hang it on an outdoor line and iron every item including underwear and socks for a whole year? (You can ask your kids this one too and see what they say LOL)

3) not clean your kitchen for a year OR have a husband or significant other who doesn't shower for a year (or jump in the pool--no cheating!!)

4) be a multibillionaire with no friends and a family that hates you but have an amazing (materially) lifestyle AND the ability to anonymously fund any charity you want OR be very, very poor but with many, many friends (none of whom, unfortunately, can help you out financially)?

6) Would you rather get up or go to bed at 3am every day for a year? 

7) get rid of your cell phone/computer/tablet for a year, or all coffee/tea for a year?  For those that participate in each.  

8) Would you rather go forward in time or backward? 

9) Would you rather have to grow *all* of your own food, or only eat processed garbage? No fresh fruits or veggies.

10) Would you rather live in a tree house or hobbit hole? 

11) Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?  

12) Would you rather :

That it be sunny 3/4 of the day or dark 3/4 of the day.  Sort of like Alaska at opposite seasons. 

13) Would you rather be given an exorbitant amount of money now, with no chance to ever earn more, or a good steady (not high) salary for the rest of your life?

Questions so far (please number your answers or quote this post)

1) eat Pringles for breakfast every day for a year OR eat Hamburger Helper for every dinner?

2) homeschool seven days a week 365 days a year for 7-8 hours a day for a whole year OR do ALL your laundry by hand,  hang it on an outdoor line and iron every item including underwear and socks for a whole year? (You can ask your kids this one too and see what they say LOL)

3) not clean your kitchen for a year OR have a husband or significant other who doesn't shower for a year (or jump in the pool--no cheating!!)

4) be a multibillionaire with no friends and a family that hates you but have an amazing (materially) lifestyle AND the ability to anonymously fund any charity you want OR be very, very poor but with many, many friends (none of whom, unfortunately, can help you out financially)?

6) Would you rather get up or go to bed at 3am every day for a year? 

7) get rid of your cell phone/computer/tablet for a year, or all coffee/tea for a year?  For those that participate in each.  

8) Would you rather go forward in time or backward

9) Would you rather have to grow *all* of your own food, or only eat processed garbage? No fresh fruits or veggies.

10) Would you rather live in a tree house or hobbit hole

11) Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?  

12) Would you rather :

13) Would you rather be given an exorbitant amount of money now, with no chance to ever earn more, or a good steady (not high) salary for the rest of your life?

My answers are bolded.