Menu

ENDS TONIGHT! Can I beg for votes? (New info if your kids play wizard101)

SproutMamaK

I had the same problem.  Has anyone figured out the fix? 

I'm sorry. :( I've never encountered that problem so I'm not sure what's causing it.

We're up to 214 votes but someone has pulled ahead with 252...

I know! :( The good news is, they started the day in the lead with 235 (or somewhere around there), so if we can keep up today's momentum we should be able to pass them by the end of tomorrow.... but that's a big if.

• Like 1

Wow, a lot of votes came in overnight! He's only 25 behind now! Crossing my fingers that maybe we might actually be able to pull this off.

Sorry for bumping this again, just hoping maybe anyone who hasn't seen this or voted yet and chime in and push them over the top!

HELP!!!  Facebook experts:  Why do I keep getting "User account has been invalidated?"

I've hit up good ole Dr. Google and found nothing, lol, but I'll try asking some more tech-y friends, hopefully one of them has a clue. Are you able to sign in and use facebook normally otherwise?

• Like 2

SproutMama, have youasked your family and friends to post the link on their Facebook pages?

I have! My family is ALL over this, but the friends are less willing to spam their own friends for a man they don't even really know, lol. Can't say I blame them, I feel a bit like an MLM "consultant" posting about this at all. ;)

• Like 1

I've hit up good ole Dr. Google and found nothing, lol, but I'll try asking some more tech-y friends, hopefully one of them has a clue. Are you able to sign in and use facebook normally otherwise?

Actually, I only have Facebook to keep tabs on one friend and to "like" favorite curriculum suppliers so that I have access to free stuff/sales. :o The problem likely stems from my appalling ignorance. :o :o

• Like 1

Small update: a couple of my online friends chipped in prizes for me to give away that I thought might appeal to some of your kids (or some of you guys, lol). I'm NOT sharing this to try to buy votes, but I wanted to make sure that if anyone in your families might be interested in these prizes, they aren't excluded just because you guys heard about it here instead of somewhere else. (Oh gosh... I so sound like an MLM salesperson right now. GAH I'm gonna need a shower after this, lol.)

If anyone or your kids play Wizard101 or Pirate101, have them vote and then comment on this FB statues, and they'll be entered for a chance to win some wands, and if my parents win there's a new bundle and 60,000 Crowns up for grabs.They may need to send me a friend request to be able to comment, but as soon as they've commented they can unfriend that account if they'd like. http://www.facebook.com/katherine.light.5/posts/835672713191309

• Like 1