Menu

Does anyone have experience with Wayfair.com?

We're moving to a new rental house in a month or so and have decided to spend a little money to make it comfier than where we've been. We would like to add or replace a few pieces of furniture, but we're working with a very small budget. I found a couple of things I like at www.wayfair.com, and the prices look good. However, I've never heard of them before now, which makes me nervous.

Has anyone ordered from them? Any experiences good or bad to share?

I ordered cabinet hardware and towel bar/toilet paper holders from them.  The shipping was quick on a couple of the items and the others they sent an email every couple of days to let me know that the shipping was delayed a day or two.    I would purchase from them again. 

If you purchase through ebates/mrrebates you can get cash back, also. 

ETA:  I think I have heard that the furniture can take longer to come from them.  My items came within a couple of days, but they were all in stock items (ready to ship), except for the backordered knobs.

• Like 1

Legit.  I ordered a school table through them.  I think it may have taken a while because it was backordered or something, but that was a manufacturer issue.  Oh, I remember.  I think when I placed the order I specified the wrong legs!  They were able to fix it.  Item came fine, normal, and at an amazing price.

• Like 1