• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Duh. Whoever touches the swords loses. ::rolls eyes::

:::snorts at the idea of Renai dancing around Mr. Renai::

I dance around Mr. Renai a LOT. That's why I appreciate all the hulas and sword dancing and hamster dances. It keeps things fresh.

Have you seen that video going around on FB with that couple, dream vs reality. The dream is the guy dancing with the girl, the reality is the girl dancing around the guy while he's texting. He says, "what are you DOING? I'm on the phone!" She says, "But, NOTICE ME!!!"

That is so me. And dh. Except he's in front of the tv, not the phone. Or standing in front of the fridge. Yep.

• Like 2

Yeah, dh is like, whatever happens, happens. Except, aren't we kind of old. We're only 41/42 honey. Remember grandma. Anyway, the procreation hula didn't work, so I think I'm trying that sword dance thing next (see above video and post). We'll see what becomes of it...

This just in......A 65 year old woman in Germany is having quadruplets! That is all I know. I saw it running across the bottom of tv on GMA. I hope they are all ok. Also I hope I spelled quadruplets correctly.:)

• Like 1

http://time.com/3819112/annegret-raunigk-quadruplets/

She has 13 children. She is 21 weeks along in her pregnancy. She will be the oldest mother of quadruplets. :)

German women (stereotypically) are tall, buff, strong. I lived there for two years. I know this. She can handle that. I am optimistic for her and the babies.

I don't want that though. I'm short. And am working on twins. Not trips. Not quads. And not at that age.

• Like 2

Also, I met with a group of people Thursday who are big names in my city, who wanted to know who the heck I am and why I'm running for city council. They were very kind and did not laugh in my face, but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to endorse me. :-)

I've been thinking about this. Are you on LinkedIn? Good place to make connections. Friends of friends and all, but on a professional level. Face-to-face connections, of course, as well, but those online connections are seen faster sometimes.

• Like 1

Wow. Peeps are taking the thread title way too seriously. What are y'all doing-educating your children? Me, I'm being ignored by DD and her friend at an amusement park. Well, until they run out of money. Le sigh. Someone should come over to the thread and amuse me.

• Like 1

Wow. Peeps are taking the thread title way too seriously. What are y'all doing-educating your children? Me, I'm being ignored by DD and her friend at an amusement park. Well, until they run out of money. Le sigh. Someone should come over to the thread and amuse me.

I was on my way to the airport to pick someone up, just to find they're about 3 hours delayed. So now I want amusement, too.

Here, I'll start:

https://giant.gfycat.com/CloudyRingedAlaskanmalamute.gif

ummmm

"Content that you do not have the right to post includes most if not all celebrity photos, no matter where you found them. There are law firms that do nothing but scour the Internet for websites where unauthorized celebrity photos appear and threaten to sue the owners and operators of those websites for copyright infringement." 

ummmm

"Content that you do not have the right to post includes most if not all celebrity photos, no matter where you found them. There are law firms that do nothing but scour the Internet for websites where unauthorized celebrity photos appear and threaten to sue the owners and operators of those websites for copyright infringement." 

Aw. I thought since it was a publicity photo-op, it would be okay. Thanks for the heads up. 

This is the thread that never ends...

It can't end yet. Since we've passed the milestones of 1) >1000 posts and 2) more pages than the last longest thread, we now have to have a new goal.

Since this thread began on 3/15, I think the next goal should be to at least keep it going until 4/15.

I've been cleaning, shopping, and looking into KONOS for next year. I also have a tummy ache.

I've actually been working, after I ran a bunch of errands for dh who is currently with the neighbor fixing my car. Which they just found out they have the wrong part. So they are returning to Auto Zone. Without a receipt. sigh

Slash, sorry you have a tummy ache. Hopefully, you'll throw up soon and it will go away. Other options are chamomile tea, spearmint tea, or bromelain pineapple pills.

Well, my deadline is 4/15 and I still have a mess of work to finish.

Did you read the *entire* thread?

This is true. You should have to read the entire thread, like everyone else. Thankfully, I started reading the thread about 20+ pages back, so I'm good. lol

I've actually been working, after I ran a bunch of errands for dh who is currently with the neighbor fixing my car. Which they just found out they have the wrong part. So they are returning to Auto Zone. Without a receipt. sigh

Slash, sorry you have a tummy ache. Hopefully, you'll throw up soon and it will go away. Other options are chamomile tea, spearmint tea, or bromelain pineapple pills.

Well, my deadline is 4/15 and I still have a mess of work to finish.

I hate throwing up. I'm so darn good at it. Tip: If you know you are going to vomit eat watermelon. Throwing up watermelon is like eating watermelon backwards. It's not unpleasant at all. Also, work is boring.

I hate throwing up. I'm so darn good at it. Tip: If you know you are going to vomit eat watermelon. Throwing up watermelon is like eating watermelon backwards. It's not unpleasant at all. Also, work is boring.

Yes, I've learned the art of eating what wouldn't be too terrible coming back up. That skill came with my second pregnancy.

Nope. Whaddi miss?

A whole lot. You got time? Skimming will probably suffice. I'd say start with page 36 and the hula videos. :D

• Like 1

Yes, I've learned the art of eating what wouldn't be too terrible coming back up. That skill came with my second pregnancy.

A whole lot. You got time? Skimming will probably suffice. I'd say start with page 36 and the hula videos. :D

I skimmed. If there was some mention about gifs, I missed it.

No worries. 

I won't crash your party. 

^_^

I was just curious. It's not exactly short. Or coherent. 

It's kind of coherent. If you start at the beginning and read carefully, you can find the threads that hold this conglomerate together. This stream of conscious is pretty good actually. But that's how my mind works. Which probably hints at how weird I am.

• Like 2

Birthing stories, bOOk conversations and alligators. It's been interesting. I'm not entirely sure we've all been sober the entire time. SWB was here.

It's been decided that I'm cool.  :coolgleamA:

Yes, you are uber cool. And, yes, I've been sober. I don't drink. I'm just naturally this way. Which may or may not be a good thing.

I skimmed. If there was some mention about gifs, I missed it.

No worries. 

I won't crash your party. 

^_^

Crash away, it's fun. The gifs comment probably came from that lawsuit or complaint SWB was dealing with a few months ago (that we never got an update on, btw.). We welcome all comers.

• Like 1

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Slash. If it's any consolation, I'm now trapped at the water park being ignored in a hellishly hot and humid room with a level of chlorine in the air so high that my eyes are watering so badly that I can hardly see. And please don't rat me off to Queen Ellis for the run on sentence; I'm woman in pain.

• Like 1

And Renai, I, too, am facing a work deadline-Thursday. So being uber smart and planning well, I brought my laptop here to hel..., err, this fun place, so I could find a corner and work. Oops, the battery's dead. And I'm on my phone, so I can't even unleash the little screaming dude for catharsis.

Le sigh. But I repeat myself.

• Like 1

It's pouring, pouring, pouring here. 
My second hand stress about dd's final exams is high (first exam is tomorrow)
I've eaten my weight in carbs just since 8 am.
Ds is alternating between coding & doing some physics homework and both involve asking me endless questions.
It's all turning into a jumble in my head. I dunno! Airplanes, friction, void loop, run twice, noTone (speaker), acceleration due to gravity, void setup, you've forgotten the curly brackets, have you tried compiling....

So glad it's zumba night tonight. Bailando!

• Like 1

I cleaned some stuffs, made some foods and set up a dentist appointment. I don't feel very accomplished.

I love Enrique. I want to get into Zumba. Fun fact: My phone wants Zumba to be Zumbs and for some reason the suggestion is Zumbs b*tch. I googled it because I assumed it meant something. It doesn't. My phone's just a potty mouth.

• Like 2

I am so thoroughly disappointed. After much thought and deliberation, I ordered Home Art Studio K and First and ALL the supplies from jerrysartarama.com last week. Well it finally arrived today, and the box is in shambles. Three sides of it have been broken down and taped up all around and back and forth. It is a mess: paint mashed and leaking, brushes missing, markers damaged, and several things are not even in there.

UPS didn't arrive until 6pm and wouldn't you know.....that's when the company's customer service closes.

I am just so worried that they won't make things right, but I have no reason to think that. I have never had a package arrive in such terrible condition. I feel bad about even posting this because I don't want to give anyone a bad name, but I need to hear it is going to be ok, and I am not going to be out a bunch of money and stuck with damaged/missing art supplies.

Vent over. I need pie.:D

Zumbs b*tch. I googled it because I assumed it meant something. It doesn't. My phone's just a potty mouth.

LOL!

My ipad autocorrect & autocomplete is COMPLETELY broken. I start typing "I want" & it tries to replace it with things like "worldlywhip" & "parteciumly"

It's gone totally garbled. I've tried powering off & on hoping it would reset itself but no such luck. It's kind of funny when it's not annoying.  For a while I thought it was trying to translate into another language or something but unless it's trying to develop its own version of Esperanto, I think it's just broken. Or it's become sentient & is developing its own new language...

• Like 2