• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Mary: "You're a big dope!"

John: "You're a big dope!"

Matt: "Where did you get that!?"

Both: "Charlie Brown."

Matt: "Oh."

Cuz, you know, it's OK if it's from Charlie Brown. If it was from SpongeBob they'd have to stop.

#mykidshaveneverseenspongebob

#becauseimasnob

• Like 5

I wish to report that I now have 12,540 words in my NaNo project. Because somebody besides me has got to care about that! No one at my house seems overly impressed. :glare:

Oh well. Off to bed to dream up the next 12,000 for next week.

That is quite some prolific writing. I'd I'd done that much this week, I'd be done with my action research proposal already. Sigh.

You're so awesome!

• Like 3

(secret.gifBelieve it or not, I have managed to raise a gentle-spirited child.  I don't quite know how, but apparently I sufficiently frighten God that He sends angelic reinforcements. Shhhhh....)

I'm an incapable failure. [hangs head] Ok, I'm over it now.

• Like 1

I just spent the last half hour trying to find the doi numbers of references I have cited. Tedious work. Especially when the site makes it seem easy - "put the reference here and we'll search the 74 million articles to find the right one for you!" - and it turns out you have to search through page after mind-numbing page because you got 2 million hits. Like spam.

I wish to report that I now have 12,540 words in my NaNo project. Because somebody besides me has got to care about that! No one at my house seems overly impressed. :glare:

Oh well. Off to bed to dream up the next 12,000 for next week.

We are impressed. Can you report on the "shall" count? A clever writer such as yourself can surely weave elephant ninjas into the story!

• Like 6

I overdid the exercise tonight because the Y has cable and we don't and I wanted to see to the end of Mystery Diners.  I hope I didn't undo all the good of today's drug reset day. 'Cause I'm not doing it again.  

I hope you didn't either.  I'm impressed you exercised in your drugged state!  (And in public.  :D )

• Like 1

I think some of the people in that thread didn't know what they were talking about.  There seemed to be a bit of apples and oranges going on. 

The only thing I have to turn in tonight is the reference page. It's supposed to be perfected. Really. The grad assignment is to turn in the Reference page with everything done right. Because APA.

I did tell one person in that thread that APA is not a "simple research paper."

• Like 1