Menu

Ignore this thread!

I know, right???

I suspect that we are like a soap opera for board folks. We have many followers. Sort of a "Days of ITT's Lives" or "As the ITT Turns".

Do you really think so? :lol:

That would be pretty cool.

We probably could have a good reality/drama/comedy series connected by the ITT.

I'm absolutely positive it would be a hit.;)

• Like 3

Do you really think so? :lol:

That would be pretty cool.

We probably could have a good reality/drama/comedy series connected by the ITT.

I'm absolutely positive it would be a hit. ;)

I really do!

I have an overactive bladder.

THAT'LL GIVE 'EM SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!!! :leaving:

• Like 4

Someone should start a poll. Do you read the ITT?

Yeah, y'all are nuts!

I have, but I don't keep up on it.

What's the ITT?

There could be separate questions for who the favorite is, and h or no h.

I'm the favorite, which is a well-known fact, so just put up the other stuff on the poll.

• Like 2

I think dad's final eye surgery is Wednesday. He is looking forward to it being completed. His birthday is today. He is 78.

We still call the twins babies when we want both of them at the same time. It is easier than calling both their names, and well, they are the babies of the family. But people probably think we're crazy calling 6 year olds "babies". I don't really care though, what people think.:D

Except you all.

Dd16 carved pumpkins last night. I think she done a good job. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I have to prep for school now. Because fall break is over.:(

• Like 3

I think dad's final eye surgery is Wednesday. He is looking forward to it being completed. His birthday is today. He is 78.

We still call the twins babies when we want both of them at the same time. It is easier than calling both their names, and well, they are the babies of the family. But people probably think we're crazy calling 6 year olds babies. I don't really care though, what people think.:D

Dd16 carved pumpkins last night. I think she done a good job. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I have to prep for school now. Because fall break is over.:(

Yay! I meant to ask about him yesterday, but became distracted. Happy birthday Dad!

• Like 3

I finished the lesson plans so am taking a break. I think I'll drink some coffee. I didn't get to finish it from this morning so put it in the fridge. I guess I'll drink it now. It's decaf. Cuz jitters.

It's boring here. I have the tv on mute. Dh always turns the tv on then leaves. And then wonders why I turn it off. Now I mute it, and when he comes back he doesn't question me, just unmutes it. He went for a walk with youngest.

Oldest is in the room doing Logic. She hates it. She wants to drop the class. I told her if she can give me a logical reason to do so, I'd let her. She couldn't, so she's still studying.  :lol:

• Like 5

I've been telling Ottakee where to go in Santa Fe. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be good as far as knowing the more popular places. I'm more of the out-of-the-way, off-the-beaten-path kinda gal, I guess. The find-me-something-in-a-back-alley type of family.

• Like 5

I've been telling Ottakee where to go in Santa Fe. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be good as far as knowing the more popular places. I'm more of the out-of-the-way, off-the-beaten-path kinda gal, I guess. The find-me-something-in-a-back-alley type of family.

I think those are usually the best places. Generally, there are less tourist and a more authentic culture. So, I am an off-the-beaten-path kinda gal, too.

The last time we went to St.Louis, I asked some of the locals about places to go, and was advised to try Purina Farms. It was amazing. It was set up for tourism, but you had to call first. They had all kinds of animals, dog training, animal tricks, etc. It was by far the best part of the trip. Totally free. They didn't advertise it so it was just by word of mouth.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew and great-nephew, Ellie. :( I honestly don't know why so many people think it's a good idea to come to San Francisco and Seattle to become homeless. It's terribly expensive and damp. I hope Baby Bobby is safe.

No one has posted since 8:53. People are not taking this thread seriously. :zombie:

Extended Family Drama here.

And <sigh>.  A splitting headache for me.  What I get for being a people-pleaser, I suppose.  

Poll:  Is a 40-year-old-mother-of-five-in-carseats grown-up enough to decide where she wants to spend Christmas?  (or rather, to decide that she doesn't want to travel anymore across several of these blessed United States with Santa's sleigh and a pack-n-play hitched to the roof of her minivan? Only to unload everything by herself when she finally arrives, then be expected to shop and cook a meal for 29 people on 3 hours of sleep?)

Apparently not, at least around here.  I am weary.  But at least I remained firm in my commitment Not To Travel.  And I was gracious about it, even if Certain Members of Extended Family were not.  

Rant over.

• Like 7

Extended Family Drama here.

And <sigh>. A splitting headache for me. What I get for being a people-pleaser, I suppose.

Poll: Is a 40-year-old-mother-of-five-in-carseats grown-up enough to decide where she wants to spend Christmas? (or rather, to decide that she doesn't want to travel anymore across several of these blessed United States with Santa's sleigh and a pack-n-play hitched to the roof of her minivan? Only to unload everything by herself when she finally arrives, then be expected to shop and cook a meal for 29 people on 3 hours of sleep?)

Apparently not, at least around here. I am weary. But at least I remained firm in my commitment Not To Travel. And I was gracious about it, even if Certain Members of Extended Family were not.

Rant over.

Stand fast. They will survive. *somehow*

#insertmostawesomeeyerollhere

• Like 5

I painted absolutely nothing all weekend. I was sick and exhausted. 4th or 5th cold since September, I've lost count. :)

Not treating my Crohn's hasn't left me with any primary Crohn's symptoms, but all of the secondary symptoms are here. I'm exhausted, getting a cold a week, irritable, slightly crazy... 

A bright spot was playing the Lego Dimensions video game almost all weekend with my teenager. We've already bought about half of the figures they've released for it after I swore that we wouldn't do anymore expensive "toys to life" games after Disney Infinity. Oops. :)

• Like 6

9 days to Disney World and I'm so wrapped up in figuring out the finances of the thing and what we're going to do about homeschooling when my wife's schedule changes a week after we return that I'm actually totally ambivalent about the vacation. That... has never happened before.

Of course we're flying this time (we drove last time and I loved it, but my wife did not.) I'm terrified of airplanes, which probably tempers my enthusiasm as well.

Who the heck can't get excited about ELEVEN DAYS at Disney World? I can't even fathom it even while I sit and go "Hmm oh yeah it's almost time."

Sigh. :P

• Like 3