Menu

Should I introduce myself?!!

Hi All,

Here I have been posting replys all night to like a million posts and you all haven't even met me. My name is Tricia and I am a homeschool mom of 21 years to 12 children ages 26 to 2. We bounce around a lot with our curricula and are very eclectic. We have 9 girls and 3 boys so far and enjoying the heck out of each one of them! They are truly a handful of blessings! I look forward to meeting you all in the future.

Be Blessed,

Tricia

http://www.mommyx12.blogspot.com

Hi All,

Here I have been posting replys all night to like a million posts and you all haven't even met me. My name is Tricia and I am a homeschool mom of 21 years to 12 children ages 26 to 2. We bounce around a lot with our curricula and are very eclectic. We have 9 girls and 3 boys so far and enjoying the heck out of each one of them! They are truly a handful of blessings! I look forward to meeting you all in the future.

Be Blessed,

Tricia

You are indeed a brave soul who enters our midst in our very first election year where we've been able to discuss politics! Welcome.

(You have an exceptionally beautiful family. You can see the love you have for one another just glow from their faces.)

You look too young to have a 26 year old!!!

Your family is just beautiful. Welcome to our virtual community.

And as Pam said, you are brave soul to join us during election season. But please stay, we all really like each other. We're just sort of like one of those loud, rowdy families that seem to be tearing each other's hair out but then would defend each other to the death!!!

Thanks all for the nice welcome. Hopefully I will be able to continue jumping in in the future. Last night my dh was working the night shift so I had all kinds of time to play on the computer. I put the kids to bed at 9 or so and I take a few hours to get online. I rarely can do that on a weekday! We have piano lessons in about 30 minutes so I am just hanging around waiting for everyone to get themselves ready before the mad dash out the door.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Tricia

http://www.mommyx12.blogspot.com