Menu

I need a new bOOkshelf...

blondeviolin

I used to buy 36Dr bra's at Kohls and they never fit quite right. I went and got fitted at a bra store and finally found a few brands that fit me like a glove. Truly lifts and separates! Panache size 32F, Fantasia 30FF.

I bought the first two from the bra shop and the rest online for much cheaper.

If you aren't sure where to find a bra shop, visit your local bridal shop, they should be able to advise you.

Hth,

k

ETA: I also have a small circumference(rib cage) and larger, widely spaced booKs. I fought the mono-book look for decades....best of luck to you!

After a fitting, I was introduced to this model, and I really like it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002R9QJOS/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=349TXXG0GU9CW&coliid=IBZINT9Y7LDCG&psc=1

It comes in the sizes you're looking for. I know they had it in a 34DDD(which is the same as an F, I think) at Bealls. JCPenny carries the style, but only in more standard sizes.

No great brick and mortars around here. I order mine online from a Polish bra store and they're awesome. But even Nordstrom just doesn't have a wide enough size range for me, personally, and they are way overpriced for the quality compared to Ewa Michalak.

Once you figure out your size (the fitting page is a must) it's easy. Really only the first order is iffy as you're zeroing in on fit.

http://www.ewa-michalak.pl/?lang=eng

Wow, I gotta say I love their models.

Good-looking women, but a variety of sizes, shapes, and ages, rather than just slim and slimmer. It makes me want to order from them just to support that!

Wow, I gotta say I love their models.

Good-looking women, but a variety of sizes, shapes, and ages, rather than just slim and slimmer. It makes me want to order from them just to support that!

I couldn't figure out how the pricing converts to US dollars.......... to really compare the prices but loved their use of "real" models.

I haven't bought one in a B&M store in 5 years. I agree with the suggestion to do a fitting at Nordstrom. They usually have a few in that size with decent colors too.  They're insanely overpriced though.  My sister (we have similar book issues) works in lingerie sales at the flagship store.  I do all of my shopping at figleaves.com   now but I know my size.  If you watch the sale section, you can get both the bottom and top, a cute set, for under $40.

I drive a long ways for my bookshelf store. It is called the Maddox Shop in Dallas. They have all the variety of sizes. And they will ship too. Funny story..first time I bought there, they measured me or told me which sizes I needed. It was a couple of little old ladies working at the moment. I told them and they left and came back and followed me in to the dressing room! They completely helped! The bras were a perfect fit. But I had never been followed in to the dressing room before. They were elderly sweet ladies. I doubt they are there anymore. But it is still a good store. I have not been there lately, but will be making a trip soon.