Menu

Shows you watch that you are embarassed to admit to?

Because I'm appalled to admit that I watch any reality TV at all. And I don't watch it regularly, just now and then when I'm feeling braindead and it happens to be on.

I watch Supernanny too. It makes me feel like a really great mom. :tongue_smilie:

I also watch Wife Swap...but they seem too fake lately.

Dh and I love Dexter (very well written). Only problem is that we think the last season ended so perfectly, we don't see how it can go on and be as good. I guess we will just have to watch, and see what they do with it.

I love Dexter, too. I'm still on the first season, but I'm hooked. :001_smile:

Grey's Anatomy and Dancing with the Stars - I realize that both are shows MANY, MANY people watch; however, since I don't have TV and have to stream the shows, I am on the receiving end of much ridicule from friends and family alike.

Oh, and anytime I can catch a show away from home, I really do like those silly reality court shows. As a lawyer, it really tickles me to hear people present their cases to Judge Judy, Judge Mathis, and in Divorce Court, especially.

Spongebob!

Hey, Spongebob is funny! No need for embarrassment. :D

Mine would be Survivor. It was one of the first reality shows, and I was so embarrassed that I didn't tell anyone at all that I watched it for at least the first 3 seasons. I've gotten over that, a little bit.