Menu

Would you sell some of your Fiestaware

Miss Peregrine

I think I have 11 different colors.  I love the variety, but there are some colors I don't like.  I refuse the buy the flamingo - I'm just not a pink person.  I wished I liked the ivory, but it is just too boring compared to the other vibrant colors. 

So which color don't you like?  I say, sell it and be happy it's Fiestaware.  You'll get a better price for it.

I think I have 11 different colors.  I love the variety, but there are some colors I don't like.  I refuse the buy the flamingo - I'm just not a pink person.  I wished I liked the ivory, but it is just too boring compared to the other vibrant colors. 

So which color don't you like?  I say, sell it and be happy it's Fiestaware.  You'll get a better price for it.

Shamrock.

I wouldn't like flamingo either. It makes me think of a retirement community in Florida.  :laugh:

I have one place setting of Shamrock.  It looks nice with the different blue colors or even yellow, but I wouldn't want an entire table set with it unless it's St. Patty's Day, or paired with red for Christmas .  Lapis is my new favorite color. 

Are you thinking of choosing one new color, or will you choose several colors? 

I have one place setting of Shamrock.  It looks nice with the different blue colors or even yellow, but I wouldn't want an entire table set with it unless it's St. Patty's Day, or paired with red for Christmas .  Lapis is my new favorite color. 

Are you thinking of choosing one new color, or will you choose several colors? 

I think I have 2 or three place settings of it and a huge bowl. We have about 10 different colors altogether.

I want to get a few white. I don't have any yet.

i'd sell it.  I love my rainbow cabinet.  We each have a different favorite color so everyone uses "their" color.  Husband is Plum, I'm Sunflower, Eldest boy is Shamrock, daughter is peacock, youngest son is scarlett, and then we have turquoise, black, white, and tangerine for when we have guests.

I can't stand pink so flamingo was definitely out. I'm not crazy about how my sunflower color shows cutlery marks now, but oh well.   

i'd sell it. I love my rainbow cabinet. We each have a different favorite color so everyone uses "their" color. Husband is Plum, I'm Sunflower, Eldest boy is Shamrock, daughter is peacock, youngest son is scarlett, and then we have turquoise, black, white, and tangerine for when we have guests.

I can't stand pink so flamingo was definitely out. I'm not crazy about how my sunflower color shows cutlery marks now, but oh well.

The kids all have their own color, too. Dd18 is lemongrass. Ds 16 is forest. Dd14 is plum. Dd 12 is turquoise and ds6 is tangerine. Dh and I just use whatever. We are pushing 20 plates, though, and just don't need that many.

I like the shamrock but I don't like that rust color and I have a few pieces in that.  

I have quite a few pieces and LOVE my Fiestaware, although I never buy the sets because I like only particular pieces (like the 18 ounce mugs, not the small ones that come in the sets).

There is a local lady who goes to the blowout sales in VA every summer and then runs a little resale shop in her garage.  I buy from her and they are very cheap compared to retail.  I should go out there again for some serving pieces.

Dawn

I'm not crazy about how my sunflower color shows cutlery marks now, but oh well.   

I don't have Fiestaware, but I've used Barkeeper's Friend on my Mikasa, and the marks came off easily.  I'm betting I heard about that product here first, about six years ago.

Dd is beginning to collect Fiestaware, and she's a college student!

I don't have Fiestaware, but I've used Barkeeper's Friend on my Mikasa, and the marks came off easily.  I'm betting I heard about that product here first, about six years ago.

Yep.  Barkeeper's Friend.  The marks on the sunflower pieces will come right off.  Love it.  Our Fiestaware looks like new again, thanks to this tip.   :)

Oh, and yes, if you don't like it - give it away or sell it and get something you like.  Life is too short to keep a color you detest.  

Yep.  Barkeeper's Friend.  The marks on the sunflower pieces will come right off.  Love it.  Our Fiestaware looks like new again, thanks to this tip.   :)

Oh, and yes, if you don't like it - give it away or sell it and get something you like.  Life is too short to keep a color you detest.  

Awesome!!!  I'll try that thanks.