Menu

Someday I will learn to accept...

ChocolateReignRemix

I feel ya. So jealous of my kids who can eat anything and run around with zero ailments. Yesterday we celebrated a birthday and I ate: BBQ ribs, fries, chips, hard cider, ice cream, candy corn, and chocolate cake. 

I was up past 1 a.m. waiting for the pepto bismal to work its magic. 

I feel ya. So jealous of my kids who can eat anything and run around with zero ailments. Yesterday we celebrated a birthday and I ate: BBQ ribs, fries, chips, hard cider, ice cream, candy corn, and chocolate cake. 

I was up past 1 a.m. waiting for the pepto bismal to work its magic. 

Oh my word that would put me out of commission for two full days!

I really dislike coconut and tried a coconut variety that dh and ds brought home once. It had a chocolate exterior (ice-cream on a stick). I took one bite and gave it back to the boys lol. I am under the impression that if the item was full chocolate (not just the exterior) then it might mute the coconut flavor but I decided not to venture anymore into that taste test territory once I found Breyer's chocolate available.

I use the coconut milk coffee creamer, but everything else coconut grosses me out too. I like the Almond Dream cappuccino flavor ice cream. I can still only eat about 1/3 of a cup at a time. Too much sugar.

It seems to be the dairy after a certain hour.

I can sympathize. Dairy keeps me awake. For me it isn't an issue with lactose, by the way.

Edited to add that this thread has helped me realize that I need to eat ice cream this morning for breakfast.

I can sympathize. Dairy keeps me awake. For me it isn't an issue with lactose, by the way.

Edited to add that this thread has helped me realize that I need to eat ice cream this morning for breakfast.

Hahaha!!!

Regarding inexpensive ice cream with fillers - I was startled to realized that even ice cream isn't gluten free (in many brands).

My digestive fire is stronger earlier in the day for sure. But not too early. There's a window of a few hours, really :lol: