Menu

What's going on with me now ...

Luanne

I have two more chemo sessions to go.  My next one is next Thursday and the last one is August 21.  I start physical therapy on Tuesday to try to get my range of motion back in my left arm after the surgery I had 3 weeks ago.  I start radiation on September 18.  That goes for almost 7 weeks.

I went to my primary care provider today and found out I have a sinus infection  I was thinking the chemo I had a week ago yesterday was causing me to feel ill, but it is the sinus infection instead.  This is only good in the fact that the last two chemo sessions probably won't be that hard on me after all.

A sinus infection is enough trouble by itself.  :grouphug:

Thanks for the hug.  I know what you mean.  Sometimes it can take me several months to get over a sinus infection.  My doctor gave me antibiotics to last 14 days (instead of the usual 10).  I hope it helps.

I am sorry you are feeling bad! :( Did the doc mention that you might be more prone to illness while undergoing chemotherapy?

Actually they did mention it because they said my white blood count drops with chemo.