Menu

Worthless Poll: Goonies or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Pick One   

156 members have voted

1. 1. You have to watch a movie tonight. You have two choices.

• Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
    • The Goonies

Most definitely The Goonies. I've heard people quote The Goonies left and right! B&T is good too but not quite Goonies level. ;)

This thread is the first time, ever in my life, where I have "heard" a conversation regarding the Goonies.

This thread is the first time, ever in my life, where I have "heard" a conversation regarding the Goonies.

You are hanging out with the wrong crowd then!!!  :lol:

99% of my friends and acquaintances quote and refer to Goonies well over Bill and Ted references. In fact my dh could barely remember the B&T movie.   :ohmy:

I've only seen the Goonies.  Never saw the other one.

Not acceptable. As part of your ongoing education (remember, we're homeschoolers here, life-long learners and all that) I am assigning a viewing of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Please watch and be prepared to discuss the cultural significance of this film on Monday morning.  :cool:

And remember: All we are is dust in the wind, dude!

Bill and Ted of course. Why is this even a question?? :p. Where else will you learn that Joan of Arc is Noah's wife?

I wonder if it's an age thing. I was too young to see Goonies when it came out (10 and my parents were protective) but was the perfect age for Bill and Ted just a few years later (14). I saw Goonies much later in my 30s and it didn't live up to the hype. Bill and Ted however is timeless :D. Dh is a few years older than I am and feels the opposite. It's a wonder we got married with such a difference in opinion!

You are hanging out with the wrong crowd then!!!  :lol:

99% of my friends and acquaintances quote and refer to Goonies well over Bill and Ted references. In fact my dh could barely remember the B&T movie.   :ohmy:

Absolutely. My family quotes Goonies all the time. Both my husband and my son have Goonies-themed t-shirts that are in regular wardrobe rotation, too.

We've seen both of the Bill and Ted movies, and they're okay, too, but Goonies never say die.