Menu

Day 8 of being sick

Ellie

I thought it was allergies at first, but after several days I went to a walk-in clinic a week ago Friday, was given an antibiotic and a cough syrup. had a terrible reaction to the cough syrup :ack2: Felt way, way worse on Monday, went to my doctor. Had a breathing treatment and a steroid shot; she said I had a viral bronchitis (viral, because the clinic treated my symptoms properly but I had gotten worse), went home with a script for an inhaler. still.feel.crummy. Am going back to my doctor tomorrow morning.

I am never sick like this.

That is all.

::sound of tiny violin playing in the background::

I feel your pain.  :(  Going on day 9 here.  My doctor told me to take an allergy pill, mucinex, and an antibiotic.  I feel slightly better, but still have have sinus stuff and an ear ache going on.  Might have to drag myself back in the doctor tomorrow to see what we need to do.  She said it was allergies turned into an infection, but I'm starting to think it was the flu turned into infection.

I feel your pain.   :(  Going on day 9 here.  My doctor told me to take an allergy pill, mucinex, and an antibiotic.  I feel slightly better, but still have have sinus stuff and an ear ache going on.  Might have to drag myself back in the doctor tomorrow to see what we need to do.  She said it was allergies turned into an infection, but I'm starting to think it was the flu turned into infection.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: